CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

YOU BEST HOLD YOUR ASSES! ITS ABOUT TO GET COUNTRY! Ft. Most of the countries celebrating Happy-Mas in hopes of finding love- with you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What they do to impress you on Christmas!

Ame- Day out, you get what you want, fancy shit! Hell a Christmas dance, him as a santa and you as a Mrs Claus.

Russia- drinking, fancy dinner, watching the stars giving you his Ushanka, loving you until his last breath.

Uk- tea and biscuits- but there is a twist- you are able to see the queen, visit many places, have a night on the town! Go into the london clock tower and look at the big Ben, have an over all great time!

Canada- Ice skating, maple syrup that was cooled on snow, wearing his hat! Cuddles! Watching the northern lights, seeing snowfall.

Sk- Christmas K-Pop, cuddles, going to the festival, getting a sugar high on the sweet stuff, taking a lot of pictures!

Nk- letting you drag him around the town, even if he looks like he hates it he loves seeing you happy, he secretly got you one of your most wanted items that you couldnt afford.

Philip- this boi- innocent bean baby- he gives you everything and spoils you rotten! Sweets night out fancy dinners! Anything!

Poland- you didnt want much, only cuddles with him, he needs love and care, and he accepts his fate, but he did get you a plush of your favorite character from a show you watch with him.

Germany- he stops working to spend time with you, he got 2 days of rest before even going on this Christmas date, plushes, roses, candy, drinks, fancy restaurant, amusement parks, unconditional love and affection.

France- wine, trip to the Eiffel tower, the frenchest lunch in all of france, binging Miraculous Ladybug, dancing, baguettes galore-.

Aussie- you getting to hold his pets, the pets actually behaving and not trying to bite, you getting protection from a Karen by the pets and Aussie, The best food place he could find, getting a plush of a Koala.

New Zealand- Kiwis everywhere- he took you to a Kiwi protection reserve and let the kiwis run around you, plushes of kiwis now fill the house you live in, he got you a necklace with your birth stone in it.

Japan- Anime binge, cosplays, spoiling you with any anime stuff she can find! The greatest Japanese restaurant she can find, drinking Saké, cuddles, going to a Con, the festival.

China- exploring the mountains and beaches, nights out, best chinese restaurant, fancy dinners, best dressed, festival, riding the ferris wheel.

Mexico- this chico will also spoil you, anything from him will be a form of Spanish culture, the food may be spicy but boy did you feel happy, you got a plush of a piñata coyote, spanish candies, dancing the night away

Argentina- a lot like Mexico but having more heart into it, festival and a plane to Spain(ik i didnt add him in-for a reason-) You, Argentina, and Spain spent the night together as friends and kept with the Spanish tradition, festivities, piñatas,  eating(mainly daring to eat) spicy foods.

Belarus- best gurl- lets you on her shoulders and carries you around, hyper bean, spoils you with sweets, cuddles, warmth, plushes of lynxs.

Ukraine- no going out, watching tv, cuddles, food, movies, one or two presents, necklace and a plush of a fave character.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old countries-

Ussr- fancy dinner, casual stuff, exciting stories, going to the colder places and exploring the area(you had so many layers-)

Third Reich- drinking contest and a night of laughs and presents and spoiling you

Reichtangle- protection against Karens, loves, cuddles, santa hats, jingle bells.

Prussia- flying you around, getting flowers, putting a hat on you, chocolates- bracelet with a diamond, fancy dinner.

JE- (Your choice of what you want to do! Cause i dont fully control your life!)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!)