sunflower- Maf!Russia x Reader(p3)

After Russia told you why he brought you here you were sipping a tea and vodka mixture- it suprizingly tasted good "so- what you are saying- is that you are worried for a poor person trying to get by and hope for the better and not get bombed?" He nodded, you thought for a few minutes "ok- if i join this little hide out area- i can sell my house, live here- and possibly get more money killing idiots than working in the clothing processes- Nice- ok- im in- just let me sell my house for a couple thousands and im good to have it in my bank-"

Russ explained how he sold your house for a good price and is now in you bank, you got some decent clothes on and walked out having the great Mafia look

(Now- choose what the hell u want cause i dont judge- if you a dude and reading this, I support all gae bois, you can call me a step mom if you want, cause i will be that)

Hah- Russia was fuckin blushing- you looked straight hot,you smirked and walked past him, yoinking the Ushanka off his head and placing it on your head. "Oh boy- this is going to get firey-" you got some guns and knives (or other weapons you might use) and practiced with them for atleast 2 hours. When you were done you made your own lunch, if Russ tried to steal from you- you would try to stab him "HANDS OFF MY FOOD RUSSIAN BASTARD! GET YOUR OWN!" he laughed quietly, and sat back, humming a russian lullaby. You looked at Russ, knowing the lullaby, singing along.

"let the kitten play
let the bird go
you can't make me stay
I fled to Toronto.

let the dog out
let him run away
you don't need to pout
he will return someday.

You can go down
but you are still young
raise to yourself
and do not hold your tongue.

live your own life
and be strong
there are many little things
but i can't stay long."
(it dont rhyme but i dont give a fuck-)(it can repeat- first paragraph of song- 3rd line down, continue till you see fit-)

You sighed- noticing that your food was now gone and crumbs are on Russia's face "....cyka blyat! You mother fucker!"

Cliffhanger-

1: Murder the boi
2: punch him and fail miserably
3: Punch- miss- fall- get caught- and a kiss))