Serial Killer Lover- Yandere Sk x reader

:3))

South was basically panicking, what was going to happen to you? Were you going to the hospital? '....maybe i shouldnt have left....'

You were getting checked over by the nurse, seeing no blood or anything bad, just a minor concussion that just needs sleep to heal up "South dear, can you take Y/n home? Ill tell the teachers where she is, you might have to stay with her to keep her in the bed though, Ill have miss Japan pick up her work" South nodded placing you in a padded wheelchair "....that was easy i guess....wait- nurse- where does she live?" After south getting your address he went on his way.

1 hour later

You opened your eyes, looking at your ceiling, then a small annoying headache just decided to waltz on into your thoughts "urgh....."  You looked around seeing south sleeping, his head and arms on the bed, but he was sitting in a chair '....is his hair floofy?' You decided to feel his hair, ' :0 IT VERY FLOOF' you kept messing with the floof, paying more attention to it than the headache "do...you like it?" You froze, sliping your hand away "l-like what? I-i wasnt doing a-anything, no nothing at all!" South chuckled lightly "you can keep doing it....it felt nice...." Your stomach grumbled ' god damnit! Why now!' You sighed, rising to get up, only to be held down by South "i'll get it, you stay and rest..." For someone so calm those words felt like direct orders to either 'stay in bed or get hurt' you stayed but decided to read, which hurt your brain, and it was a normal book, not your phone 'Uuuuggghhh so bored-' you silently got out of bed, using a rolly chair to move around, grabbing your art stuff from the shelf it was on.

South was watching you do these things, holding some ramen, when you looked over at the door, you stood like a deer in headlights, then moving in a reasonable rolly chair speed back to the bed with your stuff, maintaining eye contact with South, before sitting on your bed ".....just bring me the food....please..." South chuckled again, bringing the Ramen and setting it down. "What did i tell you?" "....to stay in bed....but i made sure i was staying safe and not to get hurt, alright?" He sighed, feeding you the ramen, and every time you tried to grab the bowl he pulled away, which mentally hurt him because of the betrayal in your eyes.

After a bit Japan came to your house with your work, nodding to south and waving to you "Japan- South isnt being fair.....he is betraying me...." "No- the nurse said for you to rest, and not move much, so im feeding you this ramen!" "Ramen? South- are you an idiot?" Your eyes widened, " south- run-" Japan took the ramen and put it in the fridge, making a healthy soup, with sushi and steak, also one boiled egg sliced in half. "South, make something healthy and homemade, not from a packet!"

'Nother cliff))