GerAme and Russ x reader

No media today folks!

Rquested by EvaporatedJellyfish

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Song: New rules by dua lipa)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No pov~

It was a nice early fall day, wind breezing by, leaves making tiny tornados, you had a scarf, made with love from the canadian himself, it smelled heavenly with maple syrup, " Canada...you know how to make a person happy" you saw america and ran over to him " hey Ame! Whats up?" "Oh, hey y/n, not much what bout' you?" You shrugged and took a whifferooni of the scarf, letting out a happy squeak of a sigh, Ame picked up an end and sniffed, smirking and shaking his head "bro....you make the best scarfs"

Your pov-

-few days later-

I was packing up my stuff, ame and russ invited some of us to a ski mountain " ok- mainly most of my warm clothes, a tanktop and pj bottoms for sleep, i think im good!" I texted the group

Y: hey! Im all packed!
Ushanka man🇷🇺: great! Cant wait to see you!
Oil boi 😎: cool! I juat want to do tricks on the slopes!
Maple 🍁: ill bring the maple syrup and pancake batter!
Germs🇩🇪: why bring me in on this-
Y: CAUSE!- Wait- im the only girl...IM INVITING UKRAINE!
Ushanka man🇷🇺: oh, ok! Uh, but its almost time to go-
Flowercrowns🌹: why am i here?
Y: i need another girl-
Flowercrowns 🌹: ok, its only going to take a few minutes

After about an hour Russ and the others picked me up and we went on our way, listening to pop music and some other songs 'hell even Communist anthem- which- ofc- i tried to sing to and ame was being a total dork' after about an hour or two we were there, " C'MON FLOWER POWER LETS GO- AH SCHIEßE ITS COLD!" (Scheiße is shit in german-)
(6 peeps- Russ- ger- ame- y/n- Urkrai- Nada)

"Y/n language-"  "ENGLISH" Germany sighed and russ plopped his ushanka on my head "you stay warm, go to cabin- ill bring stuff in" i nod- going to the cabin- but got lost due to my terible sense of direction.

((You are going to track back-))