Mahal Kita~: Philippines x reader

I dont know what "Mahal Kita" means, so any Filipino people please translate-(google wont help-))

You were enjoying your summer, the beaches being calm, the sun gently warming your skin, you were happy to have a break from helping Russia.

"E-excuse me-Miss?" You looked toward the voice, opening your eyes and letting them adjust, when you see a boy, who looks to be around your age.

What the boi is wearing- yes- i know- you guys are probs nosebleeding-)

"Oh- hello! What is it that you need?" "U-uh- w-well i uh- igotdaredtoaskforyournumber-" you blinked, looking towards where the other two were standing.

You sighed, getting up, wrapping a cloth around your waist and half dragging the boy. "I swear its my personality that attracts people.... Alright, hand over your phones-  i know for sure that if one gets it all of them get it." You put your number in each of their phones "Name's Y/N, yours?" The trio looked in surprise "What? Never had that happen before? Jeez- you 3 dont even know how much it has happened-" "s-sorry... Im Philippines, you can call me Phil or philip." "Indonesia, Indo for short-"  "im Malaysia, Malay works just fine." You nodded, setting the names. "Thanks! But i wont be here long.... I have to get back to work with Russia in a week... Damn that tall man- i hate the cold...." You waved goodbye and so did the trio, gathering your stuff and going to your hotel you were staying at. It wasnt easy being a secretary for someone so scary.

Trio pov
"That was weird....Why does she have to work for Russia?"
"Probably his secretary, you know how he is with organization..."
"Lets not get too into it, we have a home that we own and the girl's number, she was pretty...."
"Dibs. You dared me when i didnt want to now i have dibs on her- you two can suffer at not doing it yourselves."
"Man Phil- why you gotta be so rude-"
"Because im not as innocent! Yes you may be like brothers, but i can care for myself at times."

The trio went to their beach house and decided to make a group chat with the girl
"Whats up?"
"Nothing much you 3, just working on some stuff and packing up..."
"Why does russia want you back so soon?"
"Im pretty sure im not his only secretary... But he treats me like a person and not an item...."

(P 2 coming soon!)