SFR x Ticci Tami x Jess

3rd Person's POV
The CP girls were having dinner, you had yours earlier cuz you had somewhere to be. Your two girlfriends, Jess and Tami stayed behind. "Tami you ok? You're looking a little red" Benny asked. "I-I'm *tick* f-fine" she lied. Jess smirked and played with the remote. Inside Tami was a vibrator on the medium setting. You and Jess felt it was a good idea to tease Tami and see how long it would take for her to cum. "Ok" Benny said and continued eating. Tami couldn't hold it in as she came silently. Jess knew and growled lowly, "Slenda, Tami and I need to be excused" she said. "sure, go ahead" she allowed. Jess  grabbed Tami's hand and pulled her upstairs into her room. "You're so going to get it" Jess cooed and dialed your number, telling you what happened. "I'll be home in five minutes~" you cooed and hung up. You chuckled and got home, going to Jess's room.
Your POV
I entered to see Tami on the bed, Jess standing beside her. "Did she really cum without permission?" I asked Jess. "Yeah, pathetic isn't it" she scoffed. You grabbed Tami's chin, making her look at you. "Naughty girl Kitty, cumming without permission" I growled. "I'm *tick* sorry" she pouted. "Sorry's not gonna cut it this time little whore, strip" I ordered. She obeyed and removed her clothes, sitting naked in front of us. I got behind her and Jess sat in front of her. "She still has the vibrator inside her, good" you smirked and Jess turned it on. Tami moaned, feeling the vibrations kick in. "(Y/N), Jess *tick* ah~" she moaned. You touched her naked body and waited before she got close before pulling out the toy. You rubbed her nipples as Jess sucked on her clit. "Ah~ p-please let me cum *tick* I b-beg you" Tami pleaded. "You've not yet earned it" Jess chuckled and pinched her clit. Tami grinded her pussy on Jess's face, feeling her climax closer. "p-please" she begged. "Go ahead" I allowed. Tami screamed and came, drenching Jess's face. I chuckled and kissed Jess, tasting Tami's juices. We all laid down and cuddled close. "It was fun punishing you, next time Jess would have the vibrator in her" I instructed and smiled. Jess blushed, "Yes (Y/N)" she accepted. "T-thank you *tick* both" Tami appreciated. "No probs" "it's cool" we said and kissed each other, falling asleep.