X-virus x patient zero! SMR

REQUESTED: YES

A/N: I have no bloody idea about X-virus or patient zero so I'm definitely gonna fuck this up but anyway...

3rd Person's POV
(M/N) had been locked in isolation for... honestly he lost count.
There had been an outbreak of a strange, incurable virus that killed people and turned the few that were alive into freaks. (M/N) was one of the unfortunate survivors, he'd rather be dead

In all honesty, he had gotten the least of the mutation so he still somewhat looked human.

(Credits to owner)

(Credits to owner)

The scientists who captured him along with the other freaks kept them in cells, "helping them"

More like torturing them

It's been years since the outbreak happened and years since (M/N) had been outside.

Will he ever be free? Let's see...

That night, a figure loomed over the institution where the freaks were held, one mission on his mind... freedom.

-TIMESKIP-
(M/N) sat by the window of his cell, looking into the night sky. Well, he couldn't see anything because of the blindfold he wore. Something rushed past, catching his attention.
"What the-" "Hello" some greeted, startling the male.
"Who are you?"
"X-virus" the person at the other side of the window answered.
"What do you want?"
"You, all of you"
"Don't play games, no one wants us"
"But I do. I'll send you to a good place."
"How can I trust you?"
"You're blind right?"
"...yes"
"But you can sense me, right?"
"Yes"
"Am I holding a weapon?"
"...no"
"Do you think I'd hurt you?" (M/N) thought for a bit, he felt safe around the stranger.
"No" he finally answered.
"Good, I'll be back everyday till it's time. Goodbye" and with that, the stranger left.

As promised, X-virus visited (M/N) everyday.

"Have you had anything to eat?" X-virus asked.
"No, we hardly get food here. Mostly leftovers and anything they can find from the trash"
Something rustled and a substance was held in front of (M/N). "Open up"
Hesitantly, he did and received a mouthful of food. He hummed at the taste of real food on his taste buds.
X-virus chuckled at how happy the male was while he was being fed.

Soon he was done and X-virus had to leave. He didn't come back the next day or the day after that. (M/N) grew depressed, thinking this was probably one of the scientists that had pretended to be someone else and tricked him. After not being visited by X-virus in over a month, (M/N) gave up hope, laying alone in his cold prison cell.

-LATER-
The ruckus outside and the sound of sirens woke (M/N) up startling him when his cell door was thrown open and the sound of heavy footsteps led towards him. He shuffled into the corner to avoid whoever it was only for a gently hand to touch his face and a familiar smell to fill his nostrils.
"X-x? You came back?" He whispered.
"I promised I'd get you out, didn't I? I don't go back on my promises" X-virus answered. He ran his hand through the male's hair, taking off the blindfold. He titled (M/N)'s head back and dropped something into his eyes.
For the first time in years, (M/N) could see. He blinked, not believing his eyes.
"I-I can see! What did you do?" He gasped.
"Part of why I took so long, I needed this potion. C'mon, let's get everyone out of here and leave" the two broke open the other cells, freeing the others before making their escape. The building exploded behind them making them cheer.
"Let's go, I have somewhere for all of you"
X-virus led them to the CP mansion, "Here, I told you I'd be able to rescue them" He told Slenderman, "Excellent work, I never doubted you"
X-virus turned to (M/N), "this is where you'll be living now. It's a safe place for people like us. I'll come and visit as often as I can"
"You don't live here?"
"No"
"Can I live with you?"
"W-what? You want to live with me?"
(M/N) shrugged, "I'd honestly prefer it than here, I've grown quite attached to you so I'd like to be by your side. If you'll let me, that is"
X-virus smiled, "Sure, let's go"