Playing 7MIH (Genderbent)

A/N: Yeah so in this, the boys are their female versions but the reader is still a male. Let's do this!!!

Slenderwoman
Slenda's house mates invited you to a party and being the humble demon you are, you accepted. Now you were in a closet with Slenda, oh how fun. "What's the point of this game anyways" you asked. "Well dear, people kiss and talk and other things" Slenda explained. "But we kiss and talk all the time" you shrugged. "Yes well, others go a step further. As far as the time will allow" she blushed. You smirked and pulled her closer, "pardon me, my love" you whispered and kissed her. Her blush deepened and kissed back, wrapping her arms around your neck. You pulled away and trailed kisses down her neck to her sweet spot before gently biting down on it. She moaned slightly, gripping onto your shoulders. You pulled away, "they're about to open the door. We'll finish this later" you said. The door swung open and you both stepped out. "Nice hickey Slenda~" Jess teased making her shy and cover it. You chuckled and pulled her close, "ignore them my love" and pulled her into her office to relax.

Jess the killer
The door closed, covering you both in darkness. "This is a stupid game" she huffed sulking making you chuckle. "And why's that?" "It's just stupid" she answered. You stalked closer to her and smirked, "how about now~" you cooed. She stiffened before saying, "s-still dumb" making your smirk widen before kissing her. She moaned allowing you to insert your tongue, before you knew it the door swung open and a flash went off. You blinked a few times seeing Benny standing with a camera, a huge smirk on her face. "Gimme that camera bitch!" Jess yelled and chased after her. You shook your head slightly and went to sit at the couch.

Benny Drowned
You groaned in annoyance, "not this game again" making Benny laugh. "Come on (M/N), instead of groaning about how boring this game is, how about moaning while I suck your dick~" she purred. You smirked and nodded, "go ahead love". She quickly went down on her knees, removing your member from your sweats and sucking on it. You groaned in pleasure and looked at your watch, "fuck" you sighed only having two minutes remaining. You speed up the rate of your cum, cumming in her mouth which she swallowed and tucked you back into your pants. She stood up amd kissed you before the door opened. "Looks like you both had fun~" Offenda laughed. "Of course we did~" Benny cooed and took you to her room to finish ;-)

Eyeless Jax
You pulled Jax closer to you as you both made out. She blushed and pulled you closer, gripping your shoulders. You ripped off her shirt making her gasp but continue kissing. The door opened and you shielded Jax from view handing her your hoodie since you ripped her shirt. You both walked out and to the couch to cuddle.

Laughing Jackie
Jackie had been teasingly palming you from time to time before you entered the closet. When the door closed you pinned her to the wall, growling slightly. "Naughty girl Jackie, think it's okay to be teasing me huh" eyes flashing red. "I'm sorry daddy~" she moaned. You clicked your tongue and tapped her ass making her jump and wrap her legs around your waist. You pulled her into a kiss, grinding her. She panted hard, grinding back, "Daddy's going to punish you when we get home~" you whispered in her ear and let her down. "Time's up! Better be dressed in there!" Benny yelled outside. You pulled her close and she rubbed her legs together, the smell of arousal hitting your nose. The door swung open and you both walked out. "We'll be leaving now. Bye" you said and teleported you both home and to your room. "Now where were we?" You cooed and climbed on top of her.

Mia
You stood in the closet with Mia, waiting for the time to end. "(M/N)?" Mai piped up. "yes love?" You answered. "Can I, like take charge. I want to pleasure you too" she said with a blush. "Sure love. Go ahead" you allowed. She walked closer to you, wrapping her arms around you and kissed you. You wrapped your arms around her waist and pulled her closer. You both slid down the wall and she sat on your lap, moving to kiss your neck. "Damn, nice going babe" you praised. She giggled and moved her hands under your shirt, cold hands coming into contact with your heated skin. "Time's up!" Jess yelled from the outside. You stood up and you wrapped your arms around her, "that was good. We aren't done here" you whispered making her giggle and you both left the closet.

Holly
You love your shy, stuttering girlfriend so you didn't think you'd do anything in the closet. Boy were you wrong. "(M/N)~" she purred and hugged you. "Baby, why are you aroused?" You cooed. "I can't help it, I love being close to you~" she said without stutter and trailed her hand to your trousers, palming you. "Bold move baby girl" you praised and rubbed her through her panties. "Oh~ (M/N)~" she moaned. You pulled away making her sad, "we'll finish this at home love" you told her. She nodded and soon the door opened and you both walked to the couch to cuddle.

Ticci Tami
You covered Tami's mouth as you slipped another finger into her pussy. She moaned, panting slightly. You chuckled and rubbed her clit, bring her orgasm closer. "Mmm~" she moaned and came. You pulled away and used your powers to clean up before the door swung open. "Smells like you guys had fun in here~" Jess laughed. Tami blushed and hid her face in your shirt making you laugh as well.

Offenderwoman
You thrust deeply into Offenda, your tendrils keeping you both close. "Oh (M/N)~" she moaned. "They're about to open the door babe" you grunted. "I can fix that" she moaned and teleported you both to her room. The door opened to find the closet empty, "hey where are they?" Benny asked confused making everyone shrug.