Fem!Masky x SMR

High School AU!
A/N: Fem! Masky is called Mia

3rd Person's POV
(M/N) groaned as he was driven to school.

He was this close to dropping out

Entering the school, (M/N) was swarmed by students, gwaking at him and throwing themselves at him. He sighed in frustration, finally making past them and getting to his locker.

"Hey (M/N)!" "Hey (M/N)!" Jessy (Fem! Jeff) and Benny (Fem! Ben) greeted
"Hello guys," you greeted back.
"You're never in a good mood" Benny giggled.
"I can't pretend anymore" you huffed.

Mia's POV
I looked over at the lockers to see (M/N) had arrived, I wish he'd like me back.
"S-staring at (M/N) a-again?" Holly (Fem! Hoodie) teased.
"Shut up" I huffed.
"J-just g-go and talk to h-him"
"It's not as easy as it seems" Holly rolled her eyes and grabbed my hand, dragging me over there.
"Hi!" She greeted.
"Hello Holly, Mia" (M/N) spoke, his voice sending shivers down my spine.

2nd Person's POV
Your eyes lingered a while longer on Mia before you left. She's beautiful, perfect...

-TIMESKIP-
2nd Person's POV
Almost a month later, Mia announced she was dating Chad, the school's idiot jock.

Ironic, isn't it?

"CHAD?! REALLY?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??!!!" Jessy screamed her head off while scolding Mia in their apartment.
Mia shrugged, not really saying anything.
"I thought you liked (M/N)? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!!!" Jessy continued to scream.
"Calm down Jessy, but she's right. We've all been working hard to get you closer to him and you run off and date Chad. CHAD! The school's stupidest, horniest whore! C'mon Mia" Ben scoffed.
"I panicked ok! I didn't think (M/N) would ever like me so I jumped on Chad's proposal" she complained, "besides, I heard him say he's not interested in dating anyone"
"He only said that you get Sandra off his back" Jessy countered.
"Just break up with Chad, he's gonna make you miserable" Benny adviced.
"I-I can't"
"Why not?!"
"It's complicated"
"Then you better simplify it and get your shit together, I'm going to school" Jessy snapped, slamming the door to their apartment. Ben sent Mia only last look before following Jessy. Dang, this is a pickle.

It's been a week and Mia was miserable, Chad was the worst person known to man. He was abusive, an asshole and a fucking pig, sleeping with a new girl every week. He had threatened her with death if she ever broke up with him so she had no choice but to stay.

(Lemme just say this, they're not CPs in this. Just normal human girls)

Mia was at her locker when it was slammed shut by a fuming Jessy.
"Jessy calm dow-" "No! Look at how much of a mess he's made you! You aren't even wearing your own clothes!"

Chad made Mia change the way she dressed because to him; she looked like a whore.

"H-he said I look better this way" she mumbled.
"Are you even listening to yourself?! What is wrong with you?!" Benny spoke this time. The three were talking when Holly showed up.
"S-still?"
Mia nodded.
"H-he's not good f-f-for you" she simply said.
"Look, here comes (M/N) and (Y/N) right now" Benny spoke. The pair approached the group, "Hey baby~" (Y/N) greeted as Holly embraced her. Holly giggled shyly, "h-hi" the pair shared a kiss before turning to the others.
"I'll have to tell mom and dad you're not as murderous as you seem, look at you being a softie~" (M/N) teased his sibling.
"Shut the fuck up, I can't be harsh with my baby girl." (Y/N) chuckled.
"Softie"
"Well at least I'm in a relationship. You plan on remaining single the rest of your life, huh?" (Y/N) taunted.
"I'm only single because Mia is already in a relationship" you confessed. Mia's eyes widened, "y-you like me?"
"Of course, I'm not good with emotions hence the delay in telling you how I feel. It makes sense that you've moved on" you answered.
"Too bad, you can always remain single, for the greater good" his sister taunted.
"Shut the fuck up"
"We're out of here, later" (Y/N) said as she and Holly walked off.
"See you guys in class" you added, leaving in a different direction.
"SEE!"
"Lower your voice, Jessy" Benny sighed. To make matters worse, Chad walked towards the girls.
"Well hello pretty~" Chad purred at Benny. She shivered in disgust, "Are you fucking lost? Your girl is standing right here"
"She doesn't mind, do you?" He threatened. Mia shook her head quickly, avoiding eye contact.
"Good, give daddy a kiss~" he ordered and gripped her neck, pulling her into a kiss. He gave her ass a not-so-loving smack before walking off.
"Fix this shit or I'm telling (M/N)" Jessy threatened before storming off with Benny following.

-TIMESKIP-
Relationship with Chad just progressively got worse and Mia was fed up. She was constantly covering new bruises to avoid suspicion.
"I'm sick of this, I'm telling (M/N)" Jessy growled. At school, Jessy spotted you and dragged Mia over.
"Hello girls, any problem?"
"Mia has something she wants to tell you, right Mia?" Jessy growled.
"N-no! Everything's fine" she lied.
"What's this?" You asked, gently touching a forming bruise on Mia's chin.
Shit! I must have missed a spot. She panicked, "um, I fell! Yeah! Clumsy me" she lied.
"Mia-" "She didn't fall, she's being abused by Chad!" Jessy blurted out. Time seemed to freeze as tension filled the air, "what?" Your voice deepened to a scary tone. You grabbed Mia's wrist and dragged her off to a scheduled part of the school

The rooftop

No one was allowed there but rules don't apply to you so~

You locked the door, "tell me everything"
Mia broke down, sobbing out her story while you fumed, angry that you didn't realize this earlier. You pulled her into a hug, "everything's going to be fine. Listen to me; I want you to meet me here after school, I'll end all your worries, ok?"
She nodded, wondering what you were going to do

"C'mon baby~ I'll give you the best type of pleasure~" Chad purred, having cornered Holly.
"I-I'm not interested! I-I have a g-girlfriend" she huffed.
"I can give you better pleasure than a plastic dick could~" he persisted, reaching out for her. He stopped suddenly when a cool metal was felt at the back of his head.
"One more move and I blow your fucking brains out" (Y/N) growled, pressing the gun more to his head. Chad gulped and Holly slipped away, coming to her girlfriend.
"Fuck outta here" Chad didn't need to be told twice as he bolted, stopping at a safe distance.
"Nutcase" he grumbled and continued walking.

"Hello...Chad~"

-WITH MIA-
It's been thirty minutes since school ended and you still weren't there, Mia sighed, thinking she had been stood up. The door to the rooftop slammed open and a beaten Chad was dragged in and thrown in front of her. You grabbed his hair, making him look at Mia
"Now~ a little birdie told me that you were never taught not to hit a lady~ how unfortunate~"
Chad groaned in pain, spitting blood.
"I'll give you one chance, apologize~" you cooed.
"N-never" he groaned.
You slammed his face onto the concrete ground, opening more wounds, making him scream, "last chance~"
"I-I'm sorry"
"Do you accept, princess?"
Mia nodded, shyly.
"Then allow me to make sure he never does this again. Cover your eyes, sweetheart~" you chuckled. She did so, turning around as well. The sound of begging and loud thumps was heard before everything went silent. Mia opened her eyes to a bloody site, gasping slightly. She came towards you, smiling and wiped the blood from your face.

"You're free, princess"
"Can I make a request?"
"Anything"
"Can I be with you? I made a huge mistake and-" you cut her off with a kiss
"I love you" she smiled, blushing, "I love you too"

That began the journey of a new beginning, two killers in the making who would do anything for each other.