SMR x Offenderman

3rd Person's POV
You groaned as Offenderman sucked you off, you and him have been dating for a couple of years and you're quite the sexual couple. "Fuck, did you just grow?" Offender groaned and pulled away to stroke you. "Well of course, I am a demon after all" you smirked and pushed his head down. He took you again, deep throating you again. "That's it you whore, suck daddy dry~" you groaned and came in his mouth. "Daddy~ let's fuck" he moaned. You smirked and picked him up, thrusting into his stretched hole. "Shit!" He groaned, feeling you stretch him out. You pinned him down and pounded into him, marking his white skin. He groaned feeling you tweak his nipples and stroke his cock. He screamed and came making you tsk, "stupid whore, looks like I'm going to have to discipline you" you growled and took a cock ring, putting it on him. "No, daddy please" he begged. You smirked and spanked him before thrusting into him again. You went hard and he dry cummed three times, "ple-please ah~ take off the mm~ ring" he begged. You nodded and took it off making him groan and cum again making you cum inside him. You pulled out and cleaned him up, cuddling next to him. "Who said we were done~ how about another round daddy~" Offender purred, groping your crotch. "Let's hope you can walk when I'm done with you~" you cooed and pinned him down.

Sorry for the short ass chapter, I'm running out of ideas(╯︵╰,)