Jason the Toymaker x SMR pt2

REQUESTED: YES

It's been two months since Jason met you and two months since he accepted your proposal, it's been the best two months of his life. You were a tease, yes, always using any chance you could get to make him a blushing mess but he loved you regardless. Today, Jason was working on a new toy when you walked in, wrapping your arms around his waist. "Hello, pretty~" you whispered in his ear. He blushed brightly, "(M/N)!" he scolded, shoving you gently. You chuckled and said, "Let's go out tonight, I wanna show the world my muse~"

"Stop that" he whined, "but ok, I'd love to"

"Great, be ready at 7 p.m" You disappeared after that. Jason did as told, dressing nicely and coming to you downstairs, "My, my~ you look stunning~" you complimented, pulling him closer and kissing him. He moaned a bit when you groped his ass to gain entry into his cavern.

You pulled away, smirking at his flushed face, "As much as I'd love to make a mess of you, we'd be late for our reservations" You chuckled and led him outside

-TIMESKIP-

You slammed Jason against the wall after returning from dinner, lips locked ferociously.

"That stunt you pulled in the restaurant has earned you a punishment~" you growled.

~EARLIER THAT EVENING~

Jason thought it would be a good idea to get you back for all the teasing you've been doing. "Are you ready to order?" the waiter asked.

"Of course, I'll have the-" You inhaled sharply in the middle of your sentence when you felt Jason's foot on your crotch.

"Are you ok, Monsieur?" the waiter inquired.

"Yeah (M/N), what happened?" Jason mocked. You cast him a glare before shaking your head, "Don't worry, just stubbed my toe. I'll have the steak. You can take his order now"

After the waiter had brought the food, Jason trailed his sock-covered foot up your leg again, inching closer to your crotch

"You better stop that" you growled.

"Or what~ you gonna punish me?" he teased. Your grip on the fork tightened when you felt him rub his foot on your crotch.

"You're gonna regret this when we get home~" you whispered.

-PRESENT TIME-

"Upstairs, naked. Now" you simply instructed. He dashed up the stairs, doing as you said. You stalked into the room, seeing your lover naked like you instructed.

"Look at you, a shameless slut for my attention~ you couldn't think to keep to yourself now, could you? Almost embarrassing me in public, I'll show you~" you taunted and picked up a buttplug, "bend over~" he did so, trembling in anticipation.

You lubed it up and shoved it into his whole, up against his prostate. He moaned at the feeling, "Get dressed, we're going for a walk" Jason looked at you shocked, scared at what you're planning. "(M/N)! B-but-" he was cut off by the glare you gave him before leaving the room, "you have two minutes." Jason trembled, getting up to get dressed, feeling the plug shift with each step.

The street was somewhat busy, people walking up and down, Jason was sweating bullets, seeing you hadn't done anything yet. You smiled innocently at him, "Would you like some ice cream?" He nodded shakily, walking beside you. You hadn't turned it on yet but the feeling of fullness was gradually affecting Jason. When you sat down to enjoy your frozen treats, you turned it on, sending shivers up Jason's spine. "Ah~" he exclaimed, almost dropping his dessert.

"Careful baby" you teased, "don't wanna make a mess of yourself, do you?" Ignoring the vibrations was harder than Jason thought, especially since you kept messing with the controls and alternating the speeds.

"P-please turn-n it ngh~off" he begged, having dropped his ice cream. You did and stood up, "let's go home" you instructed and began walking. You went through a shortcut which was an empty road and turned up the vibrations to the max, Jason collapsed on his knees, crying as he came in his pants. You smirked at his whimpering state and kept the vibrations going.

"(M/N)! Ah~ p-please mm~" he begged, reaching out to you.

"But we're almost home, can't you wait a little longer~" you taunted. Jason crawled to your feet, gripping your pant leg, "I-I ngh~ beg o-of mm~ you!" You decided to have mercy when you saw he came again, collapsing at your feet. Putting the vibrations on low, you picked him up and carried him bridal style, "Just wait till we get home~" Oh boy, he was really in for it.