Jane the killer x SFR X Eyeless Jax x Benny Drowned

A/N: my first time writing a foursome. Hope it's good.
Benny and Jane were in a cab going to your place. Jane was in a trench coat, naked underneath with a vibrator in her pussy. Benny smirked as she toyed with the remote and dialed your number. "Hey (Y/N)~" she giggled. "Hey love, you good?" You asked, relaxing on your bed with Jax at your feet. "Just bringing over Jane for some fun~ she disobeyed me" Benny answered. "Well isn't that interesting. I was just about to punish Jax as well. Looks like we'll have fun together~" you cooed. "Of course we will, I miss you. I'll be there in ten" Benny giggled and hung up. "You're in for a punishment, bitch~" she cooed in Jane's ear, turning the vibrations up another level.
-TIMESKIP-
Benny arrived at your house, Jane behind her. She knocked and you opened, "hey babe" you cooed and kissed her. She giggled and kissed back before pulling away. You stepped aside allowing them inside and closing the door. Inside, Jax was naked on her knees, head down. "Hey baby, your playdate is here" you told her. She lifted her head, looking at Jax and blushed. "Take off the coat bitch" Benny ordered. Jane nodded and quickly took it off, standing naked. "Well well well, what a sight to behold. Kneel beside Jax" you ordered. She did so and you crouched in front of her, taking out the vibrator. "Did she have this in her all the way?" You asked Benny. She nodded, "but she came like twice without permission. Useless whore" she scoffed. Jane moaned quietly at the degradation. "Looks like I found a kink she and Jax have in common, being degraded" you stated. "Looks like it, come on everyone, upstairs now" you ordered. Jax and Jane quickly left, leaving you and Benny downstairs. You groped Benny's ass, "it's hot how you are seme to someone else yet my little uke~" you growled. "Mm~ yes of course~" she purred kissing you. You slipped your tongue into her mouth, swallowing her moans. "Let's go and have fun with our ukes~" you said and went upstairs. They were kneeling beside your bed, waiting. "Such good little sluts~ Jax, show Jane a good time~" you instructed. She nodded and crawled on top of Jane, kissing her and groping her. You sat on the bed with Benny in your lap, making out. You pulled away to see Jax and Jane fingering themselves, moaning desperately. "Stop" you and Benny said. They stopped and pulled away, "Benny love, bring our the toys~" you cooed. Benny got up and took shoebox from under your bed, placing it on the bed. You opened it and pulled out two collars and leashes, "come here pets" you said. They came forward and you put on the collars. You pulled Jane forward, sitting her on your lap. "You're already wet and we haven't even done anything yet~" you cooed, rubbing her pussy. She moaned, bucking into your hand. Benny pinned Jax to the bed, kissing down her stomach to her pussy. Jax moaned when Benny, licked her folds before diving her tongue into it. You turned Jane on her hands and knees, slipping a finger into her ass. "Ah~ mm~" she moaned. You and Benny stopped your ministrations and wore the strap ons. "Get ready, you can't cum without our permissions~" Benny cooed and thrust into Jax. You bit Jane's neck and thrust into her. Both ukes screamed in pleasure, grinding back. You both picked up speed, pinning your ukes down. "I have a fun idea~" you cooed. Benny smirked, "I know what you're talking about" and stopped thrusting, pulling out of Jax. "Jane lie on your back, Jax get in front of her such that you can eat her out~" you ordered. They obeyed and did so, Benny positioned herself behind Jax, strap on at her entrance. You got behind Benny and thrust into her making her thrust into Jax who's started eating Jane out. The three ukes moaned, pleasure overload while you grunted, thrusting harder. "Mm~ been a ah~ while since I mm~ got fucked~" Benny moaned, thrusting deeper into Jax. Jane screamed as Jax rapidly ate her out and reached out to play with her nipples. You turned on the vibrator on the strap, making it buzz against your clit as you moaned. The four of you groaned, feeling your climaxes coming. You sensed it and smirked, reaching down to rub Benny's clit. "Ah~ (Y/N)~ we're cumming~" Benny said for all three of them. You nodded, allowing and groaned. Jane came first, followed by Jax and Benny. You soon came with a groan and relaxed, you and Benny removing the straps. "That was enjoyable~" Benny cooed. "True" you agreed. "We should do this more often~" Jax moaned. "I agree" Jane added. You all soon fell asleep.