Time for some smut!

Slenderwoman
You and Slenda had just come back from a date night on your anniversary and were laughing happily. "That was the best date night ever" you said and sat on the couch. "And I have one more surprise for you" she winked, tapping your nose and going upstairs. How did I get so lucky~. After a while, Slenda called you from upstairs. You smiled and took off your coat, walking upstairs. When you reached the top, the scent of vanilla filled your nose making your eyes turn slits. You entered your room to see Slenda posing on your bed in a black form fitting lingerie, the smell of vanilla radiating off her. "Damn Slenda, you know I can't resist vanilla" you purred and closed the door. "I know that's why I did it~" she cooed and walked up to you, walking her fingers up your chest. You pulled her close and kissed her, she pulled you and walked backwards before landing on the bed with you on top of her. You both kissed passionately, rubbing and gradually stripping each other. You kissed down her neck, biting onto her sweet spot making her moan. "Fuck Slenda, you're so beautiful~" you complimented, running your hands down her bare sides. You kissed down her neck, reaching her chest and playing with her boobs. "ah (M/N)~" she moaned as you sucked and pinched her nipples. "So beautiful~" you purred and kissed down her stomach to her panties. You gently pulled them off, rubbing her pussy. "ah~ mm~" she moaned before you plunged your tongue into her, eating her out. Her hand tangled in your hair, pushing you closer to her heat. Your tongue moved deeper making her climax on your face. "Ready my love?" You cooed and positioned your member and her entrance. She nodded and you pushed in making her squeal and cling to you. Soon you began thrusting making her moan and pant, "(M/N)~ oh~" she moaned when you picked up the pace, feeling her climax near. "I'm cumming ah~" she panted. "Shit me too~" you warned. "Mm~ inside me~" she said. You nodded and thrust faster, pounding into her g-spot. She screamed and came making you cum as well. You both panted, coming down from your high before you pulled out of her and laid beside her. "That was the best. Thank you my love" you kissed her making her giggle. "You're welcome my king~" she said and hugged you closer, both of you soon falling asleep.

Jess the killer
You and Jess were making out, hands all over each other. She pulled away, her hands around your neck. "(M/N) come killing with me" she said. "Sure" you shrugged making her smile.
-TIMESKIP-
You and Jess were currently running after two victims. Jess tackled one and killed him before turning over to you. You had caught your victim and had ripped his head clean off, dangling it above you while letting the blood drip into your mouth. Her breath hitched as she watched you, arousal swimming in her panties. She came to you and wrapped her arms around you after you dropped the head. "Mm~ (M/N)~ watching you kill is such a turn on~" she cooed. "I could say the same about you~" you whispered. "How about we go home and take care of ourselves~" she suggested. You smirked and teleported you both to your room, where you appeared already fucking. You slammed her on to the bed, thrusting into her deeply. "Oh my~ Shit~" she screamed. You always knew she was a screamer so you had your room soundproofed. You both soon came, you inside her and she on your member before you pulled out. "Mm~ that was amazing~" she moaned. "Agreed, let's take a shower" you said. "Carry me?" "Of course"

Benny Drowned
Benny moaned loudly as you added another finger into her pussy, thrusting deeper. She threw her head back, loosing her game but focused on the pleasure. She soon came and groaned climbed on top of you, sinking onto your member. You grunted and thrust up into her, picking up the pace. She moaned loudly and came on you, slowing down. You smirked and flipped her over, thrusting into her again as she spread her legs wider.

Eyeless Jax
Jax has discovered your love for painting and suggested you paint her. "Let me slip into something more...comfortable~" she purred sending shivers down your spine. You set up everything as Jax came back and sat behind the drawing paper. "You ready- woah" you gasped seeing her in a lingerie, slipping down her shoulder with her mask half off. "Damn~" you purred making her giggle. You swallowed hard before beginning to paint.
-TIMESKIP-
"And done" you said after adding the finishing touches and showing her. "This is perfect, thank you (M/N)" she appreciated, kissing your cheek. "No problem love" you said. "But there's something else you have to do" she whispered. "Which is?" You asked. She leaned in close to your ear, "paint me white with your cum~" she whispered and cupped your crotch. You felt all the blood rush to your crotch before you carried her to your room. You both made out, stripping ourselves. "Mm~" she moaned. You were about to pull her panties off when she stopped you and got off the bed making you confused. She pulled something from the bag she brought and handed it to you making you blush, it was spanking paddle. "Spank me master~" she purred. You smirked, "hands and knees slave" you ordered making her quickly obey. You pulled her panties off and rubbed her ass with the paddle, "count slave" you ordered and started. *Smack* "one" *smack* "two" *smack* *smack* "three, ah~ f-four" she cried.
-TIMESKIP-
*Smack* "thirty ah~" she panted as you set the paddle down and rubbed her. "Master, please fuck me~" she moaned. "Of course my slave~" you cooed and entered her, thrusting hard. "Ah~ pl-please~" she screamed making you pick up the pace. "Master~ fuck my mm~ asshole" she begged. You complied and pulled out of her pussy and into her ass, pulling her to straddle you. You groaned and thrust slowly and rubbed her pussy. "Oh~ mm~" she moaned. You both came hard and you pulled out her. "Thank you so much" she said cuddling you. "You're very welcome my sexy slave~" you cooed making her smile.

Laughing Jackie
You both appeared in your room and you pushed her onto your bed. "Naughty girl, looks like I'm going to have to punish you after all. You need to learn to behave" you shook your head. "Mm~ yes Daddy~ punish me~" she accepted. You snapped your fingers and she was naked and you were in your boxers. You climbed on top of her and tied her arms above her head and shoved a vibrator into her pussy before aligning at her ass and roughly pushed in. "Ah~" she moaned making you gag her and speed up. Her eyes rolled back as the vibrations increased and your thrust became harder. She shook, signaling her closeness before cumning on you and you in her. You untied her and removed the gag, smirking down at her. "That was most enjoyable~" smirking. "But daddy, I'm still wet~" she panted, spreading her legs, inviting you. Of course you accepted

Mia and Holly
Both your girlfriends were shy about having sex so it surprised you when they started making out with you and your clone, grinding on both of you which led to your current state. "shit baby girls~ you're both so tight~" you and your clone moaned as your girls rode you. They panted and slammed down harder, drawing closer to their climax. "Oh (M/N)~ cum inside us~" they both moaned. You and your clone nodded before soon reaching your high and cumming inside them. All four of you collapsed, tired but chuckled seeing your girlfriends fast asleep.

Ticci Tami
"Fuck, good girl~" you groaned as Tami sucked you off. She moaned at the praise and sucked harder, determined to please you. "Shit kitty~ I'm gonna cum" you warned. She perked up at the warning and stroked you as well making you cum in her mouth which she swallowed. She pulled away, cum running down her mouth. "Did I *tick* d-do well *tick* Senpai?" She asked. "Of course you did kitty" you nodded. She moaned and laid on the couch, spreading her legs. "Senpai *tick* m-makes me *tick* so h-horny~" she moaned, running her pussy. You smirked and pinned her to the couch, pushing into her heat. She moaned and spread her legs wider, allowing you to go deeper. "Senpai~ fucks *tick* m-me so good" she moaned as you sucked on her neck. She screamed and came on you making your groan at the tightness and cum inside her. You pulled away, watching as some of the cum leaked out. She moaned in delight, cupping hey pussy, "Senpai's *tick* seeds a-are inside *tick* me" she happily purred making you chuckled slightly.

Offenderwoman
Offenda moaned as you drilled into her hard, your tendrils pulling her nipples, rubbing her clit and fucking her ass and mouth. "You like that huh~ like me fucking you against the wall like this huh my little slut~" you purred making her nod rapidly. "I'm going to cum into your tight little pussy babe~" you cooed. Her moans muffled by your tendrils. You groaned and came making her cum as well. You pulled away from her and carried her to the bed. "I don't think I'll be able to walk tomorrow~" she moaned happily. "Means I did a good job" you smirked. "You always do a good job babe, always know how to make me your bitch~" she cooed. "Damn right I do~" you chuckled and pulled her close, kissing her