Eyeless Jack x SMR

A/N: another request here. Enjoy

3rd Person's POV
You met EJ when he tried to kill you the other night. Something about you attracted him so he came by more often and soon you were both close. Now you've been dating for a few months. "EJ? You've been oddly quiet for a while now, you okay?" You asked. He nodded, not talking. You shrugged, not pushing cuz he's naturally been quiet. "I'm going to bed, come up whenever you're ready" you told him. He nodded again and continued watching TV. You climbed into bed and fell asleep after an hour.
EJ's POV
I waited for a bit before Turing off the TV and walking into (M/N)'s room. I'm making my move tonight, I've been aching for him since the day we met. I entered his room and stripped to my underwear, climbing on top of him. He was in his boxers as well making my mission a lot easier. I straddled him and grinded on his crotch, thankfully he's a deep sleeper. I moaned, feeling hotter and grinding harder, I felt him shift in his sleep and his crotch harden. Wait, he's having a wet dream. Perfect. I cheered silently and moved more.
Your POV
I groaned, feeling weight on top of me. I opened my eyes to see EJ pleasuring himself. I smirked before flipping over, pinning him down. "(M/N)! It's not what it looks like" he tried to explain. "it's exactly what it looks like love. Seems like my little whore is pleasuring himself while I'm asleep. Dirty boy~" I cooed. I kissed him, feeling him quickly submit and open his mouth. I dominated him, pressing my crotch onto his. He moaned into the kiss, grinding to onto me needly. I pulled away enough for us to breath. "Please fuck me~ hard~" he begged. "Trust me babe, when I'm done with you, you won't be able to walk for a while" I whispered, sending shivers down his spine.

A/N: I'mma end here cuz why not (^^).
Ciao~