MR x Yandere!Jane the killer

Modern day au~
3rd Person's POV
You were walking down the street late at night, going home. Of late, you felt like something was following you, watching your everyday moves. It was creepy. You sighed, hearing something snap and spun around to see nothing, as usual. "I feel like I'm in a horror movie" you groaned. It's not like you were scared or anything but well being followed by who knows what isn't very settling.
Jane's POV
I watched him again, he's so hot. Why can't I just talk to him already. I sighed and watched as he entered his house, I knew where he lived and fortunately there was a huge tree beside his bedroom window. I snuck up the tree and sat on a branch, pulling out my camera. I snapped a few pics of him changing, unfortunately I didn't get his crotch area. Dang it. Guess like I'll have to make due with these ones. I signed and got down, running home.
-TIMESKIP-
I settled in my room, looking at the pics. "Oh (M/N) I will make you mine~" I cooed. I added the pics to my wall and walked over to my human sized sex doll with (M/N)'s face on it. "Soon I wouldn't need this, cuz I'll have the real thing~" I cooed happily.
-THE NEXT WEEK-
Your POV
I walked to school, hoping not to run into Suzy, the weirdo that's obessed with me. Unfortunately, luck wasn't on my side when Suzy run towards me. "(N/N)~ hiiii" her annoying voice rang in my ear. I sighed in annoyance, "hi Suzy" I greeted. "Can I come over to your place today?~" she asked. "Why?" I rose an eyebrow. "Cuz I miss you~" she cooed. "No Suzy" I groaned and began waling away. "Oh pleaseeeee. I'll be good I promise" she pouted. On a normal occasion, that sentence would have been very hot for me to hear but it's coming from Suzy so yeah, I'm not interested. "Fine" I said. "Yay! See you after school (N/N)~" she cooed and walked away. I sighed, going to class.
-TIMESKIP-
3rd Person's POV
School ended and that goodness it's Friday so you were looking forward to the weekend. Your smile fell when you realized that Suzy was coming over. Speaking of which, where is she. Maybe I should see what she's up to. You walked over to the music room where she normally was, the door was slightly open and there were two people inside. You noticed Suzy lying...in a pool of blood?! What the fuck?! There was another girl in there, dressed in black and holding a bloody knife. She had pale skin and was actually good looking. You smirked and threw open the door, startling the girl and leaned against the door, glaring at her. Her black eyes seemed to widen, "so you were the one who killed Suzy huh?" You asked. She seemed frozen, not knowing what to do. You walked up to her and grabbed her chin, making her blush brightly. Odd.
Jane's POV
Oh my God it's (M/N)! Shit he might as well turn me in. Hearing his voice made my weak in the knees and when he grabbed my chin, I blushed heavily. "Why are you blushing?" He asked. "I-I" get yourself together Jane! This is your crush, don't make a fool out of yourself. "Y-you're not going to turn me in are you?" I asked stupidly. Of course he will you fool! "Surprisingly, I won't. As long as you answer one question" he said. I nodded. "Are you the one stalking me?" He asked. Might as well come clean. I nodded, he smiled slightly and stepped back. "I'll keep you, I'm already starting to like you" he told me. Oh yes!!! "Dispose of the body and meet me outside in ten minutes, not a second late" he growled and left. Oh my God, he's so dominating. I'm so turned on. I did so quickly, wiping up any blood and rushing outside to him. "Do you like me?" He asked. "Yes" I answered. "Thought so. What's your name?" He asked. "Jane the killer" I said. It was like I was under a spell, his spell. "Good, I know you know my name since you've been stalking me. Am I right?" He asked as we walked to his car. "Yes (M/N)" I told him. He smiled and we got into the car, going to his house.
-TIMESKIP-
"Well Jane, like I said before, I'm keeping you. That means you are mine and no one else's, are we clear?" He told me. I nodded, liking the feeling he gave me. "As long as you obey me, everything will be fine. And I'm about to show you something you don't know about me~" he cooed and stepped back. His eyes flashed red and smoke filled the room. When it cleared, he had red horns and a demon tail. He smirked at me, his red eyes and sharp teeth hypnotic. "Bet you never knew I was a demon huh?" He asked. I shook my head, "not a very good stalker are you?" He tsked. "Come with me" he instructed. He showed me around and soon we were back in his living room. "(M/N)" I whimpered feeling him tower over me. He smirked and pinned me to the wall, looking down at me. "Take me" I whispered.
Your POV
I smirked when she said that. "Gladly" I said and kissed her. She instantly opened her mouth, allowing me inside. I explored her mouth before going down her neck, biting down on it. She moaned in pleasure, seems masochist. I pulled away, "jump" I whispered. She obeyed and wrapped her legs around my waist, pushing against me. "Naughty girl" I cooed and snapped my fingers, making us appear in my room. I ripped off her dress to see a matching pair of bra and panties. "So hot" I cooed. She tugged at my shirt, wanting it off. I pulled away and ripped my shirt off, she drooled seeing my toned body. I chuckled and took off my pants, leaving me in my boxers. "(M/N)~ please~" she moaned. I ripped off her bra and panties, her nudity in my view. I sucked on her nipple, rolling and pinching the other. She moaned, back arching off the bed. I trailed kisses to her pussy, spreading her legs. "So wet already? Naughty whore" I smirked. "Mm~ ah~" she moaned. I trailed my tail up her leg and shoved it into her pussy. She screamed loudly, eyes rolling back as I picked up speed. She trembled and I removed it, licking and tasting her juices. "Tasty~" I cooed and removed my boxers, aligning my cock with her entrance and pushed in. She surprisingly loose. "Have you been touching yourself?" I asked. She nodded, embarrassingly. "Fucking whore, tell me what you thought about while doing so" I groaned. "Ah~ y-you. I thought mm~ about you, fucking me ngh~ hard" she confessed. "Good" I said and picked up speed, drilling into her. "Ah! Mm~!" She moaned loudly. Might have to gag her next time. I thought as I went faster, grabbing her throat. "Yes! C-choke me!" She screamed. I pressed down, cutting off her oxygen slightly. Her eyes rolled back as she drooled shamelessly. Her pussy tightened and she came, making me cum as well. "Slut. Didn't even tell me you were going to cum" I scoffed and pulled out of her. "I'm sorry" she whispered. "Better be. Looks like I'll have to train my little bitch~" I cooed smirking. She blushed, looking away. I smiled and kissed her and pulled out a collar from my drawer and attached it to her. "You're forever mine" I growled in my demon voice making her shudder.