Dirty talking

Slenderwoman
"Having fun babe?" You chuckled, seeing her twirl around in the new nightwear she had in front of the full length mirror. The nightwear was a short, black, transparent dress with matching panties. The top part of the dress was darker to slightly cover her boobs. She blushed seeing you. You wrapped your arms around her waist and buried your face in her neck. "You're so sexy~" you cooed. She blushed and giggled, "thank you (M/N)" she thanked. "You are too tempting, sometimes I want to just to fuck you non-stop, bury myself deep in your pussy" you cooed. She face was a bright red now, "Don't say that" she moaned when you started caressing her body. "It's true, I can't resist you" you purred ad pulled her closer to you. She spun around and kissed you, wrapping her arms around your neck. You backed up and fell on the bed with her on top of you as you both made out.

Jess the killer
You and Jess were making out, peeling away clothes gradually. "Fuck babe, I can't get enough of you~" you groaned and took off her top. "(M/N)~ mm~" she moaned and grinded on you. "I bet you love this don't you~ seducing me till I give in and fuck you like the whore you are for me huh~ fuck you hard till you can't walk for a week. Is that what you want?" You whispered. Jess panted hard, feeling herself getting wet. "Yes please~ mm~" she begged making smirk. "That's it babe" you cooed and kissed her.

Benny Drowned
Benny always did things to get you turned on, like today. She was wearing your hoodie with no pants as she entered through your TV. "Well well, what do we have here~" you cooed. She sat on your lap, smiling up at you. "I just wanted to try something~" she cooed. "Is that it? Or are you just desperately needy for my dick~ want to seduce me into fucking the daylights out of you till you can't think straight~" you purred. She blushed. "Yes (M/N) please fuck me~" she begged. Of course you obliged.

Eyeless Jax
You and Jax were a kinky couple so stuff like dirty talk was often. Right now she was sucking you off like the good little whore she is. "Fuck good girl, take daddy's cock like that. Fucking whore~" you groaned. Jax had a thing for degrading so your words were fueling her up. "Mm~ yes I'm your whore~" she moaned and swallowed your cum happily. "Yes, my whore who can't get enough of my dick in her pussy. Fucking her till she screams to let the whole world know how good I fuck her~" you smirked. She sunk down on your dick, moaning in pleasure. "Mm~ ah~" just like that~" she moaned and screamed when you picked up the pace.

Laughing Jackie
"Daddy wake up~ I'm bored" Jackie moaned. You opened your eye to see her kneeling beside your bed, pouting. "Is it really boredom that's bothering you or the fact that we haven't fucked yet~" you chuckled. Her face was bright red. "Maybe you're interrupting me just so I'd fuck your slutty little hole till you scream and lose your voice~" you continued. "I-I-" "is that it Jackie? Cuz I'll do it, I fuck you so hard the only name you'll remember is mine~ I'll imprint my dick on your walls so you'll never forget who's your daddy~ you ended and sat up. Her whole face was red and she was lost for words. You grabbed her chin and turned her to face you, "isn't that right~" you cooed. "Yes daddy, I want your cock deep inside me~" she begged making you smirk and pin her down.

Mia
"Hey baby" you cooed, appearing behind her. "Hi (M/N)~" she smiled and turned to face you. "Been a while since we fucked hasn't it~" you cooed. "Why would you say that?!" She yelled embarrassed. "I'm only stating facts. I'm sure that pussy of yours has gotten tighter~ all your workouts has probably increased your endurance so we can fuck longer~" you whispered. She blushed brightly making you chuckle and walk away. "But if you're busy that's cool" you laughed and left. "(M/N) don't you dare leave!" She yelled and ran after you.

Holly
Your innocent girlfriend was very interesting to tease so you did it all the time. "Hey babygirl, I was wondering if you wanted to play out the sex scene in fifty shades of grey~" you cooed. "(M/N) that's n-not okay to s-say" she scolded. "And why not? We're home alone aren't we~ just me and my sexy shy girlfriend~ I can make your world spin~ fuck you so hard you'll be using crutches~" you cooed. She squeaked and jumped of your lap and ran away, your laugh echoing in the house.

Ticci Tami
"Well hello there sexy~" you cooed seeing her in a tight dress. "Don't *tick* say that" she pouted. "I'm just being honest. If it wasn't for this dinner we had to attend I would have ripped off your dress and nailed you right here~" you cooed. She blushed and looked away, "S-stop *tick*" she sighed. "I'm serious love, seeing you like this makes me want to rock your world, hard and fast~" you purred. She squeaked and ran out the door and into the car, blushing. You smirked and went out as well, let's just say she couldn't keep her blush down the way to the restaurant.

Offenderwoman
Offenda was basically your whore, you could do any and everything to her. "Look at you all tied up, sexy~" you cooed. She moved against the binds, feeling wet. "I love the way I can make you dripping wet without any effort~ my lovely little slut~" you cooed. "(M/N)~ take me now~" she begged. "Of course, it'll be stupid not to~" you cooed and dimmed the light

A/N: I had never spoken dirty before so I'm sure this is shit. Enjoy though
Ciao~