Jeff x Hoodie x EJ X SFR

REQUESTED: NO, just felt creative

Today you were going to punish your subs. As Yandere, they sometimes forget to seek your permission before doing some things. "I want all three of you naked and in the punishment room, now" you growled. They rushed to obey, kneeling as well so as not to annoy you any further. You entered, shaking your head at them, "Jeff, up" you ordered. He got up and followed you, sitting in the chair you pointed to as you tied him to it. You went over to drag EJ to another chair with a dildo mounted on it, "Sit on it, no lube" you ordered. He whimpered as he eased himself onto it, hissing at the sting. You tied him to the chair as well and turned on the vibrations causing him to moan and buck his hips. 

Moving to your last sub, the most innocent one, Hoodie. "You know I hate punishing you, baby" you sighed and gripped his jaw. "I'm s-sorry, master" he cried. Helping him stand, you took him to a bench and bent him over, strapping him to it so he could watch you punish the others. You moved back to Jeff, scoffing as he didn't make eye contact, "What gave you the idea to go against my orders?" He said nothing, biting back a smirk. You sighed in annoyance and gripped his hair, forcing him to look at you, "I asked you a fucking question, brat!" "I wanted to" was his cheeky response, happy to see the rage in your eyes. Jeff was a brat, a masochist, always wanting pain and punishment. You slapped him across the face, the other two flinching from the sound. Jeff moaned at the sting, wanting more, "D-do it again~" he moaned. You slapped his other side and fisted his hair, holding a large bottle of water to his face. "Drink up" you chuckled, forcing the liquid down his throat. He groaned, feeling full from the large amount of water he was forced to drink. "Make sure you don't have any accidents" you taunted, pressing down on his abdomen making him groan.

You went back to EJ, seeing dried cum on his abdomen, "How many times have you cum?"

"T-twice" he panted. You hummed and turned up the vibrations to another level before going to Hoodie. You grabbed the spanking paddle and caressed his ass. "You'll get thirty, count"

*SMACK*

"O-one"

*SMACK*

"T-two" he cried, unable to move away. Tears streamed down his face as he cried, yelling out the final number. You rubbed his back in comfort, gently applying ointment to his sore behind. Untying him, you hugged him, "Don't worry baby, your punishment is over. Pick a reward."

"C-can I ride master's th-thigh?" he begged. You smirked and sat on a chair, pulling him to your lap. He rode your thigh happily, moaning when he had permission to cum. His cum splattered on his lower half, staining your pants as well which you didn't mind. Placing him in the chair you were in, you went over to EJ and turned off the vibrator, deciding to have pity.

"No fair! Why does Hoodie get pleasure?!" Jeff yelled. You ignored him and attached clamps to EJ's nipples, adding weights,  he moaned loudly. "Ride the toy" you ordered. He moved his hips, riding the toy while you marked his body and stroked his dick. He screamed and came again, slumping into the seat as he was drained out. "Keep riding" you snapped and started the vibrations again, turning on the ones on the clamp as well. You held another dildo to his lips, "Suck." His lips wrapped around it, wetting it. You shoved it down his throat, choking him and getting more drool on it. Pulling away, you put on a strap-on, attaching the dildo to it, and went to Jeff. He was the dom among your subs so you'd have fun breaking him~

You untied him from the chair and shoved him to the ground, "Hoodie, untie EJ and both of you watch me" you instructed. You positioned him on all fours, thrusting into him. "No accidents, whore," you snapped, pulling his hair. He screamed, eyes rolling back. You marked his neck and played with his nipples. "Ah! c-cum!" he begged, blushing in embarrassment as the others watched. He hated to admit how much he liked it. He came making you pull his hair roughly, "I didn't say you could cum, did I?!" "Ah! N-no!" You pulled him to you and fucked him harder as he cried from the pleasure. Wrapping your hand around his throat and the other around his cock, you pumped him in time with your thrusts. You shoved two fingers into his mouth which he eagerly sucked on. "Cum for me, right now!" He screamed and came but instead of cum, piss shot out of his cock like a waterfall. Jeff cried in embarrassment, hiding his face in your neck. His subspace was deep and being embarrassed drops him right in like a rock.

"Shh, it's ok baby. Let's get you guys cleaned up." After the aftercare, you all cuddled on your bed, Jeff still being in subspace, "we won't disobey you again" he muttered.

"Yeah, we promise" EJ added.

"We're s-sorry" Hoodie whispered

"Good, I love you all"

"We love you too"