Chapter 13: Time Travel Thesis

For the next few days , Alena and Kayla kept close watch on New Axel but he didn't seem to try to get near their dormitories so they figured watch was safe .

"Only one day left to go! I am so excited to see Axel back . I miss him terribly." Kayla said .

"Uhm...uhmm." Alena coughed.

"What ? You think you are only one allowed to miss him ." Kayla crossed her arms.

"What ? No! I am not one of those type who just cough at anything they don't exactly approve of which is kind of pretty lame if you ask me since that makes it so obvious and annoying ...my point is ! It was just a coincidence." Alena told her .

"Sure ! It was ." Kayla shook her head sighing .

Dumbledore was quite impressed to see high test scores of Axel in these past few days in his class . He was always sure that he was brilliant but Axel never actually attempted it because he was like "oh ! This is already solved in my mind" but past two weeks , Axel has been completely different, completely studying nd surprisingly having beef with his friends Alena and Kayla . Though as a teacher , his concern was to placed into his study only and not his life but he couldn't help but feel a keen sense of helping him if he needed it .

So after the class ended this time , Dumbledore asked him to stay .

"Yes sir ! Did you want to ask something ?" Axel asked not sure why he was stopped.

"No ! I mean your grades are pretty good .. everything seems well but I couldn't help noticing that even after twenty days I think, you haven't been exactly talking to your friends. Is something the matter ? " He asked.

Axel knew that if he said " I am sorry sir but that is none of your concern" , then that would only ignite his curiousity and hinder him . Instead, he should use this futile curiousity of professor to his advantage.

"Well ! I am not sure how to say it sir but I believe..I think I am on research of the century." Axel said.

"Really?" Dumbledore asked him surprised. Research of the century. What was this kid talking about?

"Yes sir! But I just can't seem to find how to actually harness it in practical form . I mean I have a thesis but I am not sure how it's theroritical potential can be realised in application in our world because it is just a loop. I don't even know where to start . I have been so engrossed in it that I have exhausted every resource available and time I have but I can't." Axel told him.

"Well ! Axel! All this sounds pretty intriguing. But what is this theroritical potential that you want to transform into application in wizarding world?" He asked.

"Time Travel." Axel smiled as Dumbledore looked up with astounded look .

"For real . Well what thesis you have?" He asked.

"Well sir! We know that time in linear entity or more accurately parallel set of events transcending each other reaching and converging at certain points in that line as they go on forever . I mean like we can assume A to Z lines which basically consists of different or more or less similiar set of events in our life moving parallel to each other in same direction though. But at certain points in that journey , those parallel lines converge. Like a certain events remains absolutely same in both timeline A and timeline B regardless of different versions preceding or succeeding them in their respective progression of events . I mean we basically know all that .

So let's assume that I lie in timeline X , which for me is prime timeline  and it will be for rest of my life if all goes without hindrance in timeline. And there are infinite points in sequential set of events coming one after another . So let's say this me  lied at point A in timeline X and another me is at point B in this timeline. . So if I manage to remove myself from A to B , I basically erase all the events happening from point A to B in this timeline but since I arrive at B instantly and if I stay there for limited time , time would need to catch up this change and then it will slowly start to erase all events that happened from A to B possibly in this timeline since I am already at B . Then when I  would go back , I won't go back to original timeline necessarily because my memories are changed so I am now in different timeline right because of different choices I will make . So now I arrive in timeline Y .

I mean that is all theororitical. And let's say I even discovered that I can actually do that but I am afraid.. " Axel sighed.

"Afraid? After such a marvellous explanation of time ?" Dumbledore asked surprised.

"Well sir ! I mean all of this sounds cool but what if in practical life , I do that . I mean I can't exactly know that in what amount of time , time would catch up and since I am at point B and time erased events till that point while I am already there , wouldn't the time paradox cease my existence since firstly the future me with whom I interacted would never be existing since I interacted with him and now will obviously change my way in past but I am also not present at point A , and I can't go back because time in which I am stuck doesn't even exist now ...so I am just dead ..I don't know . I mean how do I actually time travel without.. dying?" Axel huffed in heavy breath.

"Interesting question indeed and I am very concerned about how far in it you already are . Because this is most dangerous power that you are planning to mess with , indeed." Dumbledore sighed.

-lightning striking in my mirage. See you all soon.

Enigma In Shadows -A Wizarding World Fanfiction (Also Time Travel) (Stasis)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें