Chapter 12: Researching on Powers

Axel Blade or at least new Axel Blade woke up groggily thirty minutes after being knocked out .

Damn! Those girls sure know how to hit .  Axel quickly looked at his hand . Wait ! Where is his watch ? Did they just...no! It must be here somewhere. Why would they take his watch ?  But soon after few minutes of searching, Axel knew that his watch must have been taken by them . But how ? How could they possibly know that watch was important for his permanence .

It doesn't matter. He has to get it back . And he just knew how to .

Alena and Kayla had managed to hid the watch in girls'room locker so as no one would find it and were currently walking nonchalantly on school grounds.

"Yes! Right there , Professor Dumbledore!" Alena heard a familiar voice as she looked in direction for source and her eyes almost fell out of her socket .

"Hey Kayla! Why is Axel coming towards us with Professor Dumbledore?" She asked.

"No idea!" Kayla sighed looking at them .

"Yes sir! These two girls stole my watch after knocking me out with rod . " Axel said as both opened their mouth wide . What? Axel was resorting to this.

Axel looked at them glaringly as if to say "tell me ! What is he more likely to believe? That Axel discovered split personality potion which he can scatter into time and I am now in his body trying to take over or you two stole my watch ."

"Sir ! None of it is true . These are baseless accusations." Kayla quickly retorted.

"So you wouldn't mind telling me where were you thirty minutes ago ?" Professor Dumbledore asked .

"I was talking to him . But then he started to get bit rude so I left him and now he is coming to us with such lucidious story..." Kayla justified.

"And what about you ?" Professor looked at Alena who told him that both were together.

"Just to be clear though , both your dormitories will be checked." Professor told them as they nodded while he walked away .

"You sure he can't find it ." Alena asked .

"Trust me ! I have hidden it so well in my dormitory that no one could even dream of ." Kayla chuckled.

"Whatever you think you are planning, it won't work . One way or another, I will get that watch back ..." Axel gazed at them fiercely before going away .

"Phew ! That went ...well ." Alena sighed.

"Let's just hope all goes as planned." Kayla sighed.

Axel walked back into his room . According to his knowledge which consisted of all of the memories of him and original Axel , Axel was able to time travel and split his counsciousness into time stream , merging with them at point of convergence in timeline .

But currently Axel's counsciousness split were only able to go into different time periods . Once there , they will stay there until Axel reaches that point or Axel before them dies .

He wasn't able to time travel yet but he is capable of doing it due to his research. He had approximately six days to figure out a way to learn time travel . If he could time travel again to that time before he was knocked out , he could prevent all of this from ever happening. Of course! He would have to be sure not to cause a time paradox . That is why he must let Alena and Kayla knock him out, take his watch and then follow them .

But would that mean he would create alternate timeline since if it was the same timeline, his future self should have done that already by now or it is also possible that after all , he may not be able to figure out how to time travel in six days and original Axel comes back in this timeline.

There was no way of knowing. He had to try . If he really figured out the power to time travel, not only he could gain incredible power but with his split counsciousness ability , he could also die in one period and after revival in some other time period just continue from that point in time . Indeed! The possibility and avenues open to him would be infinite.

So infinite that he may even overcome the might of Grindewald and establish a new order on Wizarding world with his time prowess .

Either way , it was still quite early to dream of such things.  He hasn't even began to think how he will activate his power and all . He was still not sure that since he wasn't original personality on surface , that he is even capable of doing so .

The first step to time travel was to recreate the situation in which his mind or at least the original Axel's mind got inspiration to split his counsciousness successfully and transferring them into different time periods .

Let's see Axel does keep a diary . Yes ! He had to just go back to the very first date , that day from which he started writing so as a safeguard if he revives in some other time period after being killed and having trouble with memories.

He would have never imagined that one day , one of his counsciousness being after merging with him would use that to his own benefit. New Axel was sure that original was smart but not that far sighted after all .

24 Jan,1916

I was working on some of my potions . I didn't exactly expect that first year in IVELVORMY school would be so much fun . True ! I didn't make much friends here but I am sure I will next year. Well! One can only hope .

Either way , I started to read about forbidden spells in banned section of library. Was pretty hard to deceive our librarian when I found that Nichols Flannel guy is still alive due to drinking exilir of life. But his body is frail and weak . Hmm! I guess immortality is cool but what is the point if my body ends up like rag n bones . Wait! What if I can just find a way to be immortal and yet in same body ...that could be super fun .

I found out that there was an art of splitting counsciousness but most of the wizards who tried that ended up dead . Well ! I am not the one to give it up that easy . But the question was that in which kind of body , I wanted to be immortal too before going along with plan .

I think I am gonna chose my lucky number 16.. yes ! That sounds like fun . So when my first counsciousness being will merge with me when I am 16, it would ensure that all further merges will result me to be stuck at 16 or at least that kind of body . Gosh ! It feels weird to say that .

Ah ! Never mind ...but first! I think I will focus my resources more on one particular topic which will make it all possible "Time travel"

-lightning striking from my mirage. See you all soon.