Chapter 10: Rise of Grindewald

GRINDEWALD. The name itself was the very indicator of a sinister force . How did he become what he was ? No one knew exactly.

But there has been few reports citing his presence in France , UK and USA.  There was a strong possibility that GRINDEWALD was gathering forces.

Either way the conviction was proven true on 26th August, 1920.

It has been two weeks since Axel was like that and both Kayla and Alena weren't able to figure out a way to bring him back.

Alena shifted uncomfortably in her bed as her thoughts wandered to Axel .

"Alena." A voice spooked her out in the night and as she was about to scream , hand was quickly put on her mouth.

"Shhh..it is me . Axel." Axel told her . Alena's eyes widened frantically.

"Would you promise not to shout if I remove my hand ?" He asked her as she nodded .

"How are you here ? Are you back to your original self ? And how did you get in girls dormitory plus different house ." She asked.

"I am pretty sure you should know by now that if I can make time travel potion and all , then this is really nothing." Axel said.

"Fine! No need to be cheeky . Now let's go and talk outside ." She started to come down from bed.

"Wait ! Why ? " Axel asked confused.

"So that you can stay in school . If they see boy in girls dormitory , wanna bet what will happen?" She crossed her arms.

"Now who is being cheeky ! Let's go ." Axel sighed.

"So how are you all of sudden back ?" Alena asked as they were sitting on a bench in ground.

"Well! You see ..I kinda forgot to mention this but ..when I merge with other consciousness being , there is a period of 14 days . For those 14 days that personality stays there no matter what . But after 14 days , the original personality can surface not permanently but for certain amount of time .So here I am . Now .."Axel was about to continue when Alena hit him on shoulder.

"Why didn't you tell me that ? You idiot. I was so ...I mean me and Kayla both were so worried." Alena quickly corrected herself.

"Oh! Yeah sorry about that . But anyway. Listen! Since I don't have much time . That personality has been concocting potion to suppress me permanently and he can if he uses it within span of 7 days after the original personality starts to surface. So basically you have till 2nd Oct at best to well destroy that potion . " Axel finished

"So you will be gone forever in 7 days if potion is not destroyed. Oh my gosh !" Alena held her head.

"Hey ! I am still here and you can destroy it . " Axel raised her head .

"How ?", She asked.

"Oh ! That is easy . You would have to get my watch off my hand when I am in that personality and enter it . There you can destroy that potion and remember to escape by using some bird or whatnot." Axel told her .

"Alright! I can do this. So would you be back if we destroy that potion?" She asked..

"Well not completely but yeah slowly I would regain more and more control so my personality will be on surface more and more with time." Axel told her .

"I am glad you are back by the way ." Alena stated looking away .

"Hmm. Me too . Well goodnight." Axel proceeded to go.

"Oh! Goodnight " Alena said half heartedly. Why couldn't he stay more ..uhmm.

Next day Kayla and Alena woke up , there was a commotion going on.

"What is happening?" Alena asked

"How would I know?" Kayla hitched her shoulders as Alena mentally cursed herself. Of course! She was walking right with her . Stupid.

"Check out the newspaper." One student said to them as they looked at each other .

"Alright! Let's see..what the .." Kayla dropped her newspaper.

"Hey ! What is it ? Why is everyone getting so shocked?" Alena questioned bending down to pick up the paper.

Alena's eyes widened as she continued reading.

"Alright! Everyone calm down. " Professor Dippet came in the room as silence fell over.

"I know that the reports could be terrifying. We all understand the seriousness of what has been happening.  But there is no reason to panic. I am sure that all the Wizarding communities are looking for them as we speak now . "

As he went away , the clamour started again. Axel came to the room unaware of what was going on .

"Hey Axel! Look at this.." Alena proceeded to show him the newspaper.

"GRINDEWALD MADE ILVERMORNY SCHOOL DISAPPEAR"

"Why would I look at what you want me to ?" Axel crossed his arms

"Why would I look at what you want me to ?" Axel crossed his arms .

Oh right! Axel wasn't Axel right now . She forgot . Damn it .

"Of course!" Alena stepped back as he carried on his way to look at the paper nonetheless.

"Why would you try to fratenize yourself with that Axel ? You know he doesn't care about anything." Kayla asked her.

"Oh no ! I accidently mistook him for Axel." Alena stated.

"Really after two weeks of no interaction with Axel." Kayla crossed her arms confused.

"Ok! Listen." Alena informed her of last night.

"What? He went to your bed .." Kayla whispered amazed.

"That is what you are focusing on.." Alena groaned.

"No ! No ! Of course not. I guess I am just kinda surprised . I mean I wasn't sure you were that ahead in relationship.." Kayla chuckled as Alena gave her a death glare.

"We are not even in relationship." Alena growled.

"Alright! Let's focus on stealing that watch for now ." Kayla sighed.

-lightning striking in my mirage. See you all soon.