Chapter 4: Whisphers

Barely one week had passed with Axel getting to know Alena a little bit better that he got am unexpected present and at same time quite undesirable. Grindewald. Oh ! That name was as much as feared in wizarding community as being fascinated.

It was Saturday. The peak of holiday with no clases . And everyone was busy in one thing or another. Either it was the heated kissing between teens that starts from fifth year or hogesmade.

But Axel was one of the few to be sitting in library reading book with librarian looking at him every now and then as to who was this new studious boy.

"Axel ! Come on .  Can we spend some time together or you are just gonna keep reading that .. whatever thick book is ?" Alena's voice interrupted him as he was reading.

"It is called Dark follies of Wizards but sure. I mean yeah totally. It would be actually good." He closed the book putting it back into shelf.

"Ok! You appeared strangely relieved to leave that book. Was it that bad ?" Alena asked as they were walking through corridor.

"No! The book was actually good but for some reason the librarian was looking at me strangely again and again." He sighed.

"You know I just might know why ?" She smirked.

"Oh really!" He barely asked that a newspaper was thrust in his hand .

"Alright! I guess I have to read now ." Axel looked at the clipping.

GRINDEWALD CHOOSES HIS NEXT HEIR

Grindewald was recently interrrogated after months of his capture in MACUSA 's secret prison where he revealed Axel Blade, a boy currently in his fifth year in Hogwarts as a key player in his vision to become a reality and it will as he strongly admitted.

"That is a nice gift he has bequeathed on me . Now everybody is gonna think I am a follower of Grindewald." He sighed.

"Not everybody." She rolled her eyes.

"Yeah ! I mean obviously Professor Dippet may know my background so he won't believe it and ..." Axel agreed.

"I meant me , idiot." She pouted.

"Oh yeah ! You too." Axel smirked.

"I know your secret, Axel." She admitted all of sudden as Axel stopped. What ? Did she remember he obliviated her . But how?

"You are not what you show yourself to be . There is something deep serious guy in there and you have replaced it with your this self . I like this self but I would like to know real you better." She told him.

"Oh! Be careful what you wish for , Alena. You never know what can happen." Axel nervously chuckled.

Two figures can be seen falling endlessly screaming.

"Hilarious!" Diana finally calmed herself as they continued to fall.

"Ya! I know I messed up a little bit ..." Axel began.

"A little? You deliberately came in way to try that engorgious charm on your watch and we are suddenly inside the watch falling for straight two hours." She scoffed.

"Yelling at me is not gonna solve anything." Axel stated.

"Yes but it will make me feel better." Diana said in Axel-like manner.

"Hey ! That is supposed to be my line. You can't just do that and look good." He argued.

"Exactly. Spells is my job and potions is yours. You can't just try new spell and expect it to work." She smirked.

"I would so much like to be splat to earth right now..." Axel sighed internally as they continued falling.

"But are you sure that you don't have.. special something?" She asked.

"Alena! This is not a Chosen one story crap going on here . I am just a normal wizard with excellence that I like to believe in potions." Axel clarified.

"Alright! Well! They you don't need to worry about the Whisphers going on in school ." She told him.

"I wasn't going to anyway ." He said non chalantly.

"Cool! Now tell me something  Axel , are you as good as in textbooks as potion making?" She stopped looking at him.

"Yeah! I guess..." He answered.

"And would you be willing to help me ?" She leaned closer .

"Sure.." He sighed. Ah! Ulterior motives. Not a much fan of it but then again it is not too big to be signified by that term , now is it ?

During dinnertime when everyone gathered ,  most of the eyes were dead set on Axel . He didn't mind that much . Not really . He was immune to that preceptive presumption of people.

"I know there has been a commotion among you all based on Daily news but I quite assure that there is no reason to presume anyone implicited as follower of that fanatic. Enjoy the feast." Professor Dippet sat down as food appeared on table.

"There is a strong irony in that sentence." Axel chuckled internally as he stabbed his fork in stew to eat .

"I don't believe you are a follower of him." Axel heard a voice as he was eating. He looked up to see a silver haired girl with blue eyes looking at him.

"Thanks?" Axel chittered unsure what to say .

"Oh! My name is Kayla. We are in the same house so I just thought we should get to know each other. Beside this is my first time in Hogwarts too." She explained.

"Oh! Great. My name is..well you already know but Axel Blade and it is nice to meet you." He looked at her.

"You know I hope you don't mind but I think you should fratenize more among your house instead of hanging out with a gryffindor only .  Just saying." She went back to eating as Axel pondered. Well ! She wasn't exactly wrong. He didn't know a single person in his own house.

"Hey ! How would you like to spend sone time and then we can both get to know other people..in our house?" Axel stated all of sudden.

"Wonderful idea . I look forward to that." She smiled.

"Me too , Kayla. Me too." Axel exhaled.

lightning striking from my mirage . See you all soon.