My character and story arc

So basically as stated in description too, my character is Axel Blade, a 15 year old teen guy who has been studying in Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and then had to move after completion of his fourth year to Hogwarts in fifth year .

So basically since he has arrived in fifth year , he would already be granted house selection and his subjects on the basis of secret sorting at Headmaster Dippet's room and then continues like any other wizard. From there , his interest in performing experiments and trying to create new spells spread among whole school. A strange aura surrounds him since then .

So basically then...you know storyline goes.

My story is set in time period of Fantastic beasts and Where to find them or Fantastic Beasts and Crimes of Grindelwald which is in 1920s.

Around that time, Professor Dumbledore was quite young and one of the most powerful wizard in the wizarding community.

Also I will include Grindelwald in my story. Yes! That character is one of my most favourite in whole fandom superbly potrayed by Johny Depp . Especially his iconic speech.

In 1920s, professors will be different but other than that , all stuff will be same as in wizarding world.

So guys tell me do you want me to write this story? I mean I have wrote fanfictions before but still this is something completely new for me. And if yes , I would highly appreciate your comments on chapter. So tell me.