Chapter 6: What does Axel Blade fear most?

We have a tendency. Or so I suppose. We all have at least one irrational or rational thing we fear most. It is not exactly kind of cherry on top when there are so many students with you while you are finding that out .

It had been weeks since Alena mentioned she thought that someone had tried to obliviate her and now she had seemingly lost interest in finding out due to no clues. Due to which I found no sense in screwing up my friendship with her by telling her that. Well! All was good.

This week , Professor Dumbledore was thinking of taking a class of boggarts and as far as my knowledge ran , I knew that .. well they can turn into anything and generally into thing you fear most .

"So Axel , would you mind sharing with me what do you fear most?" Kayla chuckled as they were walking to class.

"You would be surprised to believe that I fear nothing. That is why I am so excited to see what boggart will turn into when it see me ." I grinned.

"Yeah right! Do you take me for a fool? Everyone fears something. In pretty short time, I will see what you fear . One way or another." She bit her lip .

Nope! I gotta get out of that class. There is no way I am letting all those people see what I fear . An instant weakness that can be used against me if someone turns to dark side. Gotta think ahead. Think, Axel , Think . You can Axel your way out of anything if you think deeply.

I had to think fast . With each forwarding step , I was going closer and closer to that decided destiny of being in class . Not much time left . And yet each second felt like something I am squandering years .

Some might say . It is not that big deal . But it is when it comes to me , well basically everything is . Maybe I should say I have a bit of an habit of overdramatazing certain insignificant things.

It is those little things that bother me sometimes when I think about myself . Ah ! I guess I have a bit of kind of habit of rambling.

"You do realize that we have been searching for you without knowing what happened to you for so long . Do you realise that how concerned we authorities are when students go missing from their dormitories. Especially two students from different houses ."Professor Zoey leaned down on us .

"Yes mam! I must tell you that I had no intention..." I began but she quickly gave me a glare and I shut up .

There was an uncanny silence. We two were just sitting facing her as she continued writing. With each passing second, the impending storm of consequence was dreaded more and more .

Finally I built enough courage as I preferred being shouted at than waiting.

"So what is going to happen to us ?" I asked.

"Well you can go back to your dormitory and reflect on your actions ." She sighed nonchalantly .

We both blinked at Professor .

"For real ?" I widened my eyes

"Why ? Do you want some punishment.?" She came closer as we backed away .

"Nope . Just weird " I sighed.

Finally I reached the door of room . Well! What if I just run too fast , collide with some student carrying chemical . Then I won't have to come . Yeah ! That sounds like a plan . It came late . Almost at brink of going to room but we'll ! Now I can finally avoid that possibility of encountering my worst fear in this room in front of all.

I turned back as someone tapped on my shoulder and I looked up to see Professor Dumbledore standing there .

"Come on! Where are you going? Class is  about to start ." He chuckled as I sighed. Damn it. It was too late after all.

"Hey Axel , so you finally came . I thought you were gonna chicken out ." Kayla giggled.

"Why would I chicken out ? Don't be sily ."  I exhaled firmly.

"Oh! Well ! Let's see how you handle your fear ." She gazed me in eyes as I nodded nervously.

"I will show you all today how to deal with boggarts now . Normally we so this in third form but due to Grindewald's attack in past two years , the situation seemed to be impossible . So from now on , we are holding clases for fifth form too . You all know already how to counter it by your books. So just focus on thing you want it to be rather than thing it will turn into to make you afraid of it . That way you can counteract any of boggart's tactics. Let's beign with you Sam. Go on." He opened the door as a giant red moth came out .

"Riddikulus."  He said as it turned into small snail. A moth . Who is afraid of moths? Huh ! Oh well ! I am certainly least of all people here in not a position to judge what anyone fears here .

Well! Who knows since I am last in line . My chance may not even come today.

"Kayla" Just as her name was shouted, I quickly saw boggart transform into a scene from drama .

"Seriously?" I laughed internally. So the thing Kayla fears most is that a protagonist of drama or story being betrayed by a loved one . Wow ! That is some drama there . Gotta hand it to you .

"Axel Blade. Come on." Oh ! Well . Here I go .  The boggart stopped moving and then all of sudden it transformed into only thing I dread as I sighed.

"But that is..." One began .

"Yes! The one thing I dread most in this world is me . Or more precisely this year me."I mutttered to myself as the whole class was silent.

-lightning striking from my mirage. See you all soon.