Chapter 7: Axel's secret

Third eye

Axel Blade created a silence after his Relevation. Not all heard him but what they were seeing was indeed stunning to many of them for no one was able to digest the fact that someone could fear themselves.

Axel was also aware of what would he going on in minds of people right now . He couldn't blame them . If he had been in their situation, it would have been same.

Dumbledore himself wasn't quite sure what to make of it . It was his first time seeing someone with fear like this. Yet he thought that maybe Axel had some issues , perhaps that is why he shifted schools in fifth year. Even though curiousity was getting better of him , he carried on with class as Axel turned him (boggart) into dust.

"Ok! Axel, so would you mind explaining me what I saw back in there ?" Kayla asked as Axel came out after the class.

"Hmm..well I think it was pretty clear . Like really before your eyes , Kayla." Axel tried to wave her off but she didn't relent.

"Fine! So you apparently find it impossible to belief that i am one of those guys who has inner persona inside them that they fear will surface one day and take over . Well if I am gonna explain , I am only gonna explain it only once and since I don't intend to repeat it twice, I am just gonna tell Alena and you together.",. Axel sighed

"So what I am doing here again?" Alena asked as Kayla was dragging her to school grounds.

"You didn't tell her ?" Axel raised his eyes.

"What was I supposed to say? Hey , your friend Axel fears something that looks like him but it isn't actually him since that is not possible because he is not one of those type who gear themselves and even though you weren't curious to see why , I am telling you this so that your curiousity spikes up and you gear Explanation too because Axel doesn't wanna repeat to you later when you actually feel curious enough to ask him in future?" Kayla questionned.

"Well not in that exact way . Never mind. Anyway Alena, how are you ? Long time no see."  Axel chuckled looking at her as she frowned.

"What are you talking about? We just talked for like thirty minutes yesterday over some serious boring issue that you wanted to discuss for reasons that are still quite unclear to me . " She lashed her eyes .

"I think Axel , you should just start . There is really no point now to stall." Kayla suggested.

"I am not stalling . I was just  having a bit of conversation with Alena. Anyway so I am no ordinary sorcerer. I have mastered over something that many can't even dream of achieving. But the reasons for it being a secret are quite obvious once I tell the power that I have grasped upon by my experiments . It is result of those countless whackings in library for being overtime and running into deep forest pretending to be scared of dementors that I have finally established a network of myself across centuries." Axel smiled victoriously

"You do realize that no matter how happy you are , we are understanding nothing." Alena crossed her arms .

"Alright!  I have ability to scatter my consciousness into time. It is time travel. But also it is like well let me potray by an example.

For ex in 1910, if I am six years old and in this year 1920, I am sixteen, them time travel implies that both this me can go to that me and that me can come here . That is basic time travel. Do you understand?" Axel asked them.

"Well ..uhmm..not sure how you can do that but yeah ." Both said with eager eyes.

"Alright! I can't do that yet . But besides that , I can also scatter my counsciousness . Let's say we all humans are composed of 100% consciousness no matter where we are . We always have to maintain that unless we are knocked out . Then it goes considerably to half . When you time travel from certain point to other , for a time being , your counsciousness at that point in that time becomes zero but still during some other time , since two of you are present together, it is 200% so it equals the odd. That is the basic principle of human counsciousness and life.

But I discovered a potion that allows me to be alive even with one percent so basically what I did was that ruling out the years I will live naturally , I also sent my counsciousness and being to different times . They all have different personas. Almost like different persons. But in the end , they are me . So I started that in 1916. Four years later just before I arrived here , my counsciousness being was already here and when I met him , he was well quite dark, like literally light was gone from him. So in year 1916, I sent him to 1920 and since consciousness being can't be moved through years . It stayed in 1920 for four years by time I arrived myself here. Now consciousness beings can't be seen . But the date to which I sent in this year is closing near and well I am just not sure how am I gonna be after taking back that counsciousness ." Axel finished as both took deep breaths.

"Wow! It is really complex and yet incredible what you can do ." Alena smirked.

"Yeah . But wait! If you have a counsciousness being here which cannot be seen, how it is actually alive then because it cannot be seen ? So what.. is this like spirit or just physical form invisible stuck in that time until original arrives." Kayla asked .

"I am so confused right now ." Alena groaned.

"I knew explaining wasn't gonna be easy . Oh well . Let me see what I can do . Well let's consider someone kills me now . Like Prime me who has most consciousness and from whom other counsciousness being were formed, then I will revive in that consciousness being form and continue to live. Then I die , then I will live in counsciousness being who was in next line of succession in time. So you see I have like temporal immortality. Or kind of immortality. I don't know..." Axel said as their eyes gleamed awestruck.

-lightning striking from my mirage . See you all soon