dix-sept

calum dropped ashton off at his house, and drove off to michaels.

once he'd arrived, he got out, pulled out his phone and dialed michael as he got to the front door.

michael answered after 3 rings. "hello?"

"m-michael.. i-i.. i need help, can you p-please come o-over" calum whines, smirking through the phone.

"oh my gosh i'll be right over!" michael says, ending the call as he heard a thud from the other side of the door, as the door opens and michael slams right into him. "hey, asshole! i hAve to go to my boy- uh, friends house!" he says, pushing calum slightly.

calum laughs loudly, clutching his stomach. "hey, babe, nice to see you too." calum chuckles, pecking the red-haired boy's lips.

"oh my god, calum! you little dick! i tripped on my shoes for you!" michael groans, wrapping his arms loosely around calum's neck.

"oh, so that's what that noise was." calum giggles, pulling michael back inside.

once they were back inside, michael pouts and crosses his arms.

"you're a poopyface."

"dear lord! i have a crush on a 5 year old!" calum places a hand on his heart, gasping dramatically.

michael cracks a smile, laughing. "oh, so now you have a crush on me?" michael smirks, 'looking' at calum.

"well i cant exactly say im in love with you, cause im not" calum blushes a bit, shaking his head and laughing.

a look of slight hurt flashes across michaels face, but he quickly smiles. "yeah, i guess so" michael nods, sitting on the couch. "now come cuddle with me, you poopyface." michael giggles, holding his arms out.

"i'm telling you, 5 frickin years old." calum laughs, laying himself on top of Michael's warm body, michael cradling the brown haired boy's body tight to his own.

"i like you a lot." michael blurts out, out of no where, and when calum turns to stare at him, his blushing increases and he looks away, embarrassed.

"i like you a lot too." calum smiles, tilting his chin and kissing his lips.

michael blushes harder, kissing back as his hands rest at his hipbones.

"you're such a great kisser..." calum breaths out, connecting their lips once more, passionately, and pulls away after about 7 seconds.

"thanks..." michael says, continuing to blush intently,

"you're so welcome" calum smirks, resting his head on michael's chest.

__________________________

the two boys spent the day cuddling, watching movies, and kissing, before they heard the door open.

"get behind the couch!" michael whisper-yells, and calum unwraps their fingers, jumping behind the couch, just in time.

"hey, babe." beth smiles, running over to her boyfriend and kisses his lips as she straddles him.

"hello beth" michael smiles, only calum noticing it's quite fake.

"why is there like, blankets everywhere and cd disks and soda cans scattered literally everywhere?" beth giggles, wrapping her arms around michael loosely.

"i was having a lonely movie marathon." michael chuckles.

"oh, you should've called me!" beth smiles, rolling off of michael and sitting next to him, pressing play on the already started movie.

michael sighs quietly, keeping his hand under the blanket as he slowly trails it down, leaving it hanging.

calum blushes a bit, before raising his hand and intertwining their fingers.

michaels lips slowly curl into a small smile, as he grips calums hand.

"how do you even watch movies, like, you're blind.. soooooo" beth giggles.

"uh, i listen..." michael says. he hated how she always needed to bring up the fact he was blind. calum never brought that up unless he was joking around.

"oh, right! you're not deaf." she giggles an enormously annoying giggle, crossing her legs.

"yeah." michael says, only really paying any attention to the fact the boy he was making out with like, 5 minutes ago, was behind his couch, holding hands with him.

__________________________

sorry this update took a while

but im almost now at 700 reads so tysm !!

literally almost 300 reads to 1k i cri

k bye