vingt et un

Calum sighed, tapping his foot impatiently on the floor, Calum counting down the seconds till the bell rung.

"3...2...1..." And as if on queue, the bell rung, signalling the class could leave for lunch.

Calum sighed, getting up and slinging his bag over his shoulder, walking to the cafeteria, still moody.

"Hmm. Someones looking a little grumpy." Calum heard a voice say. He immediately turned around, seeing Brittany, embracing her in the tightest of hugs.

She groaned, laughing. "Nice to see you too, Cal." Brittany giggles. "Oh my god, they let you out? I was going to see you after school!" Calum smiles widely, his arms wrapping around her waist.

"Well, thanks." She chuckles, taking calums hand and intertwining their fingers. "Wanna go get some food?" She smiles, leading them to the cashier.

Calum nods, smiling. "You've definitely become more... Confident." Calum smiles widely, looking down at their intertwined hands, causing a blush to creep onto Brittany's cheeks.

"Yeah... You've helped me a lot with that..." Brittany blushes more, playing with calum's free hand.

"Well, im glad i could help. I love you, Brit." Calum smiles, as they reach the front of the line.

"Hey there, what would you like today?" The teacher at the cashier smiles.

"I'll have a piece of pizza... And a Pepsi." Calum smiles, handing her the money, fetching another $10 out of his pocket.

"I'll have a coke and a salad." Brittany smiles, about to hand the teacher the money, before calum pushes her arm away and hands her his 10.

"Ca-"

"Thank you." Calum smiles, as the teacher hands him their food, walking away with Brittany.

"You didnt have to do that...." Brittany mumbles.

"It's my pleasure. A welcome back present." Calum laughs, sitting down at a table.

"Thank you..."

"You're welcome." Calum grins, sliding her tray towards her, before eating his own food.

"Oh, and calum?" Brittany says, after finishing off the food that was in her mouth, placing her fork down.

"Hm?" Calum looks up from his pizza, looking at her.

"I love you too." She grins, starting to eat her salad again.

__________________________

Calum sighed, shutting his locker and slinging his bag over his shoulder, holding his iphone in his hand.

"Hey" Brittany says, popping up next to calum.

"Hey" calum chuckles, walking out the doors of the school.

"Wanna come over?" Brittany grins.

"Cant. I have a ton of homework. Thanks, though." Cal smiles, walking towards his car with Brittany following suite.

"Aw, okay. Ill see you tomorrow?" She smiles.

"Yeah, of course. Bye babe." Calum winks, getting into his car and placing his backpack on the passengers side.

He turns the ignition on, smiling slyly to himself before backing out and driving off.

__________________________

"Hey babe, im home!" Calum yells, as luke turns the corner with icecream in his hand.

"Hey." He smiles, sitting down on the couch.

Calum sits next to him, taking some of his icecream.

"Hey! That was mine." Luke pouts, shoving spoonfuls of icecream in his mouth.

"It's mine now. Its already in my tummy." Calums grins.

"Did you really just say tummy?" Luke laughs, poking calums cheek.

"Yes, yes i did."

"Alright, mate."

__________________________

Okay, I know this story is probably the most boring thing in THE WORLD.

but theres going to b drama.

But honestly, im sorry this story is the shittiest story ever, and i can't believe im still going with it cause it sucks goat balls.

anyway, happy valentines day everyone (;