vingt-huit

GO C O M M E N T ON THE CHARACTER ASK, RIGHT NOW!! PLEASE I LOVE YOU

four months later ...

Calum groaned, whining at the fact he needed to pick out a tuxedo.

"Babe! Should i wear a white or black tux?" Calum yells, searching through his closet while Michael was downstairs eating Calum's mom's homemade chocolate chip cookies.

"Black! We'll match!" Michael laughs, and Calum just rolls his eyes, picking out a pre-ironed tuxedo.

It was now June, and Michael and Calum were graduating. Ashton and Ashley had their baby boy, Dustin, and he is currently 3 months old.

Calum walked downstairs, sitting next to Michael as he whined.

"Why are you whining, shit head. By the way, i'm only using you for your mom's cookies." Michael laughs, licking the melted chocolate off his fingers.

"Aw, that sucks. Do chocolate chip cookies make you moan like i do?" Calum smirks, and Michael blushes, pushing his sunglasses up.

"I didn't think so." Calum chuckles, pushing Michael down onto the couch, beginning to peck little kisses from his face to his chest.

"B-babe! It-it tickles!" Michael laughs and squirms around.

Calum chuckles, stopping as he straddles the boy beneath him.

"I have to go get ready." Michael pouts, feeling around for his phone on the coffee table.

"But i don't want you to leave." Calum pouts, getting off michael as he sits up.

"Do you want me to look nice today?" Michael laughs, and gets up, bumping into the side of the couch.

"Fucking hell," he mumbles. "Sometimes this blind shit really gets on my nerves." Michael huffs, as calum giggles and pecks his lips.

"Bye babe, i'm looking forward to seeing you all sexy in your tux." Calum winks, but then laughs realizing michael can't even see him.

"I'll sense your sexiness through my blind eyes." Michael laughs, walking out the door.

__________________________

Calum slowly approached the door of michael's home, knocking on it twice, nervously holding the roses in his hand.

After a couple seconds, the door swings open revealing michael with newly died silver hair, and a black tuxedo on.

To say he looked hot was an understatement, he looked fucking gorgeous.

Calum's mouth was hung open, and was interrupted from his (very dirty) thoughts.

"So? How do i look?" Michael laughs, already knowing it's calum.

"Y-you.. You look, hot, babe." Calum widens his eyes.

"Thank you. Does my hair look okay?" He sighs, ruffling it a bit.

"It looks wonderful... Shall we go?" Calum giggles, holding his arm out closely to michaels so he can sense it, as michael links arms with him, and calum hands him his flowers.

"We shall."

__________________________

"All Heritage High School graduates of two thousand fifteen, please stand."

The graduates of HHS stand up, earning a standing ovation from the crowd. Parents, friends, relatives...

Calum was two rows down from Michael, and Michael was near the front due to his last name, because Calum's was H, and Michael's was C.

"Alyssa Bastille," the crowd claps as the girl stands up, receiving her diploma.

"Michael Clifford," the crowd roars, considering Michael was well-known. Michael just shakes his head, removing his sunglasses and slowly, makes his way up. The principal hands him his diploma, as he smiles, while calum sees Karen, michael's mother, take a photo.

A few months back, Michael introduced calum to his parents. They were nice people, and they were considerate.

The principal continued calling out names until it was the girl before Calum coming back to sit down.

"Calum Hood." The crowd claps, as he goes up to get his diploma. A few pictures were taken, while he sits back down and smiles.

After the entire school, well, seniors, had finished getting their diplomas, the principal announced.

"And to end this year off on a good note, we wish the best to the graduates, in University, and in their daily lives. Let's have a round of applause for the graduates of 2015!" He smiles wide, as the seniors toss their hats in the air, and everybody begins screaming, crying, and just, relieving themselves.

Calum walked up to Michael, wrapping his arms around him. "Happy graduation baby." He smiles, kissing the boy slowly, as Michael kisses back, passionately.

"Aw, that's cute. But we need to get to the prom!" Someone says, as Calum turns his head to see Ashton, Ashley, Dustin, calum's mom, calum's dad, Ms. Clifford, and Mr. Clifford.

Calum blushes, taking Michaels hand in his and walking over, smiling widely to himself that he, is finally, and adult.

__________________________

HI EVERYONE!

SO THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST, I'M SORRY TO SAY!

THERE WILL BE AN EPILOGUE, BUT NO SEQUEL. I AM VERY SORRY!

BUT PLEASE, GO COMMENT ON MY CHARACTER ASK AND GO READ MY NEW MICHAEL CLIFFORD BOOK! FLIGHT 106!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!