vingt-sept

PLEASE GO COMMENT ON THE CHARACTER ASK IF YOU SEE THIS!

Calum sighed, getting up out of his bed, forgetting about ashton, as he walks downstairs.

"Hi!" The voice startles him, and he jumps, but relaxes when hearing it's Ash.

"Hey." Calum says, rubbing his eyes, grabbing a bottle of water.

"Your phone," ashton starts. "It was going off. I didn't want to answer it, but it kept ringing so i did. The dude asked where calum was, and he sounded hurt? I dont know."

Calum felt his hands drop, as he ran upstairs to his phone, phoning his boyfriend back. He knew it was michael.

He answered on the very last ring.

"Michael, baby, are you okay?" Calum says gently. "Yes, I'm fine." Michael says, as it comes out harsher than meant.

"Whats the ma-"

"Who was that guy? That picked up?" He says quickly.

Calum sighs, understanding now.

"Oh... No, baby boy... You've got the wrong idea. That's ashton. He's my best friend."

"Best friend? That's the excuse they always use, Calum, are you che-"

"Im not cheating. Ashton is in fact straight, and engaged. His wife is pregnant." Calum says, raising his voice. He didn't understand why Michael didn't believe him.

Calum felt michael stiffen. Literally, through the phone.

"Oh.. I'm-im.. Im sorry.. For misunderstanding.." Michael says quietly, guilt laced in with his words.

"Sweetheart, no, you're fine. It's understandable, i mean, a random guy picking up my phone? I'd be pretty curious, and pissed, too." Calum breathes out a laugh, which Michael copies.

"Come over?" He hears michael whimper.

"Babe, i'm with ashton. I haven't seen him in a while." Calum frowns.

"Oh, that's okay." Michael says fast, which Calum learnt, meant he was sad or mad.

"Baby, i promise, tomorrow, okay?" Calum says slowly into the phone.

"O-okay... I love you." Michael sighs.

"I love you too, babycakes. I'll see you soon." Calum smiles, hearing michael muffle a 'bye' as he ends the call.

Calum sighs and places his (i)phone onto the bed, sitting next to it, when remembering Ashton was waiting from him.

He walks downstairs, seeing Ashton playing fifa on the flat screen tv.

"What do you want to do?" Calum says, sitting next to Ashton.

"Ashley is coming over," ashton says. "And i want you to meet her."

Calum grins, nodding.

__________________________

"Ashley, babe, this is Calum. My best mate since year two." (IM TRYING TO MAKE HIM SOUND AUSTRALIAN BC I AM NOT AUSTRALIAN SO I DONT KNOW WHAT THEY SOUND LIKE I AM IN FACT CANADIAN!! ARE THERE ANY CANADIANS HERe??1?1?) ashton grins, as Ashley smiles at calum, extending her arm. Calum grins and shakes her hand, before letting them fall back to his sides. "It's nice to meet you, Ashley. I haven't seen Ashton for a while, and i was so happy when i heard he's going to be a dad." Calum smiles at her, as Ashton stands proud, as if he's already a father, and ashley grins at Ashton, rubbing her stomach.

"That's correct. We're both excited for a baby boy."

__________________________

Word count: 555

Sorry, this was extremely boring, and you can tell it is in fact a filler.

But ashton is ACTUALLy daddy af now omg

Anyway. GO COMMENT ONMY CHARACTER ASK PLEEEASSe

I LUV ALL OF YOU!