vingt-cinq

Calum sighed, walking over to michaels house. He decided he would confront him with what Luke had done.

He knocked on his front door, rocking side to side, when the door swung open. "Hello?" He said, looking around a bit.

"Hi.. It's um, it's Calum." Calum says slowly. "Oooh, calum. Hi. We haven't talked for like a day..." Michael giggles, widening the door so Calum could walk in. He took a step forward, and sighed as he went to go sit on the cough, Michael following close behind, sitting next to him.

"Why're you here?" Michael asks. "Well.. I-um, i wanted to talk to you about something." He says, taking a deep breath in. Michael gestures for him to go on, and Calum does.

"So.. Luke. He, he.. He found out about.. Us, and he broke u-up with me..." Calum says, voice cracking slightly.

"Oh... I-im.. Im so sorry..." Michael frowns, turning towards calum.

"Him and Bethany were friends... Somehow um.. They.. Or, she-or.. He... Got a recording of us, making out i think..." Calum shakes his head, fighting back tears.

"Hey, baby, come here..." Michael smiles sadly, opening his arms for Calum, as he immediately embraces Michael in a hug, crying into his chest.

"I-i.. I dont... I dont miss him... Im just sad because im the reason you and beth..." Calum trails off, crying harder.

"Hey, calum, babe, you aren't the cause for anything, except my happiness. I love you, okay? I dont care about Bethany... And you shouldnt care about Luke. I have you, you have me, we have each other and thats what matters, right?" Michael smiles, leaving continuous kisses on Calum's forehead.

"I..yea... I love you.. Mikey..." Calum sobs, hugging his boyfriend tight.

"I love you too, babycakes. Now, do you wanna order pizza and watch Netflix whilst cuddling?" Michael giggles, rummaging around for the remote, as he picks it up and turns on Netflix.

"How can you watch?"

"I listen, babe. What do you think i do all day? Watch netflix." Michael smiles, intertwining their fingers, Calum blushing immensely.

"I'm gonna go order the pizza, and you stay here." Michael grins, walking to the phone in the kitchen.

__________________________

"Calum..." Michael mumbles, kissing calum's forehead.

"Mmph.." Calum mumbles, fluttering his eyes open, keeping his head on michael chest.

"We fell asleep, and now its like 11:30pm.. Did you wanna go home?" Michael smiles, tracing patterns onto calum's back.

"Mm... No, i wanna stay here with you..." Calum mumbles, shutting his eyes again. "Are you sure? Because i can take you home..." He smiles, and Calum shakes his head, leaning up and kissing Michaels chin.

"You're fucking cute..." Michael mumbles.

"And you need to sleep." Calum hums with his eyes shut, dozing off once again.

__________________________

Okay!!!!$$$!!1!1!!!46)

Im SO VERY SORRY THAT THIS WAS SHORT A S S H I T

Ha ass shit

Or ass hit

or as shit

SORRY OK BUT GUYSSSS

PLEASE GO READ "jerk - m.g.c"

)):

BTW U GUYS OMG TYSM FOR 3K I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCHHHHH

AND TYSM FOR 6K ON B&W