vingt-quatre

calum sighed, shoving everything in his locker. his day had improved a little, after he came into contact with britney.

he walked out the front foyer of the school, waiting as told by britney.

5 minutes later, she arrived, smiling. "sorry i was late. my teacher kept me for a bit. shall we go?" brit smiles, linking arms with calum. "yeah." calum smiles, walking with her to her car.

"so, how was the rest of your day?" britney says, getting in and turning the car on. "well, shitty, but it improved after you showed up." calum says truthfully, smiling.

"aw, well thats good. i was glad to see you." she smiles, backing out, heading down the road.

"wanna know one of my favourite quotes?" Calum says out of the blue, and britney nods.

Calum clears his throat, before continuing to speak. "Stupidity is a talent for misconception."

"Hey, isn't that like, from a movie?" Britney questions.

"No." Calum giggles a bit, as they arrive at the ice cream parlour.

Britney get's out, smiling to herself. "Cmon!" She laughs, running inside like a little kid.

"Im coming." He laughs and walks inside, walking in line where she was.

"Two... Chocolate chip cookie dough." She smiles. It amazed calum how much she knew him.

"Here you are." The boy working there smiles, and hands us our cones, as britney walks to go find us a table.

"So, are you going to tell me what happened, or not?" She chuckles, licking her icecream. "So... Me and um.. Me and michael. We're kind of a thing. Like. We're dating. But i also am-was, dating luke. He found out that.. That i was cheating on him and he told me he wanted nothing to do with me and i just.. I dont know. I was really, really sad." Calum finishes, as he fights back some tears.

"Cal. It wasn't right to cheat, but it also wasn't right that he said what he said. Isn't michael the blind one?" She says.

"Yeah..."

"And luke's the blondie?"

Calum nods, wondering why she was asking. "I totally ship you and michael more." Britney laughs.

"Ship?"

"Oh. Right. You're not internet af. You don't know what a ship is."

"A-F?" Calum says, tilting his head to the side.

"Oh god, Calum." Britney laughs, shaking her head. "What?!" He giggles.

"I love you."she laughs.

"Love you too." Calum giggles, shoving her icecream onto her face.

__________________________

IM SO SORRY THIS WAS SHORT I JUST REALLY NEEDED TO UPDATE SIGH IM SORRY

BUT HEY

P E N I S.

OK NOW THAT IVE GOT YOUR ATTENTION,

GO READ MY NEW BOOK

"Jerk - m.g.c" AND ICWILL LOVE YOU

FOREVER
OK

GO

RESD IT

NOW IOFODSNA