sept

Calum was so angry with himself. He had Luke, he was happy as happy could be! He didn't understand why he had to kiss - more like make out with michael. He wanted to tell luke. That was something he always loved about their relationship. They told each other everything.

So, he ran to Luke's house, tears streaming down his face.

Once he got to Luke's, he ran up to the door, knocking impatiently, trying to wipe his tears away, but knew the puffy eyes would give it away.

About 5 seconds (of summer) later, luke opened the door, his eyes softening at the sight of his boyfriend, hiccuping, and on the verge of tears. (Again.)

Luke pulled calum into him, calum immediately wrapping his arms around his boyfriend, beginning to cry again.

"Baby, no, baby boy... What's wrong?" Luke frowns, tilting his boyfriends chin up.

"Y-y-y-you know h-h-how we t-tell each other-r every t-thing?" He cries, stuttering from his sobbing.

"Yes, baby what's wrong?"

"Y-y-you know michael-l?"

Luke nods.

"I-i-i-i k-kissed h-h-him..." Calum cries, tightening his grip on Luke.

"Why?" Luke sighs.

"B-b-because, i don't know, he's really-y h-hot? You're h-h-hot too, b-b-but i d-dont know-w" calum cries harder, burying his face in luke's chest.

"Sweetheart, it's alright.. It's okay." Luke smiles, kissing his hair and rubbing circles on the small of his back.

"Did he kiss back?" Luke perks up.

"Y-yes..." Calum decided to leave the make out session out of the picture.

Luke tilts his chin up. "Hey, hey, baby, it's alright. I'm glad you were honest with me." Luke smiles, kissing his boyfriend slowly.

"A-a-are y-you sure?" Calum pulls away, with guilty eyes.

"Yes sweetheart, come inside. It's freezing and dark. You're staying here tonight." Luke smiles, pulling calum inside and shutting the door, bringing him upstairs.

__________________________

It was the next day, and Luke was awaken by the pounding sound of his alarm clock, waking his boyfriend up also.

"Mm..." Calum mumbled, clenching his eyes shut tightly. "Turn it off."

Luke reached over, clicking "dismiss" and shutting the damn thing off. "Sorry, babe. But you gotta get ready for school." Luke smiles.

"Mm... Can't i just skip? School sucks..." Calum groans, his cheeks squished from being pressed against the pillow.

"No you cannot." Luke chuckles, pulling the sheets off of the both of them.

"But you aren't there..." Calum whines, clinging onto his boyfriend for dear life.

"Babe, as much as i'd love for you to stay, you need an education." Luke laughs, kissing his temple and scooping his boyfriend up by his butt, taking him into the bathroom.

"I always set my alarm clock extra early so i can take showers in the morning. Care to join me?" Luke smirks, gripping his fingers around the bottom of Calum's shirt.

"I'd love to." Calum grins cheekily, letting the older boy pull his shirt off.

(A/N: OK LET'S MAKE SOMETHING CLEAR:

LUKE - 19 YEARS OLD

CALUM - 18 YEARS OLD

ASHTON - 22 YEARS OLD

MICHAEL - 19 YEARS OLD

THIS IS F I C T I O N SO IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE REALISTIC OKAY?? K)

__________________________

Calum sighs, stepping out of the shower and smiling to himself. Luke follows his actions, as the two boys wrap towels around their waists.

Luke walks into the room, seeing the clock set on his bed stand and widens his eyes.

"Calum, we were in the shower for 15 minutes extra!" Luke yells, as it's now 7:15 and they needed to both be at their separate schools by 7:35.

Calum widens his eyes, flailing his arms around and dropping the towel, running around the room frantically and picking up any (cute) clothes he managed to find in his boyfriends room.

Luke does the same, finally finding a proper outfit and running downstairs with Calum, grabbing his keys and Calum's headphones that he'd brought here.

"Let's go!" Luke yells, racing to the car along with calum following behind him, as they both climb into the car, as luke buckles him and calum buckling himself up also, luke pressing hard on the gas pedal after backing out of the driveway, speeding down the road towards Heritage High School.

__________________________

I'm so fucking sorry at how short this is its 2:02am im sorry ok!! I tried!!

Anyway this story has 100 reads now thxthxthx

Oh my gosh, "black & white" had 1.22k reads... I was honestly making that book just for the hell of it and thought "hey, let's make a shitty book. No one's gonna read it anyway!" And it fucking astonishes (more like ASHTONishes me ammirite ladies (; ) that 1.22k people have read it...

So thank you all SO SO much for the support throughout that little journey of making that book, and i really love reading your comments, and i love reading feedback or improvement opinions!

Thanks so much for being awesome,

And stay beautiful!

Xx,

Adri