Arcum Coram Me

Clarke overlooked Polis from her prison cell in the tower. Wish I had my sketchpad. She thought to herself. Polis was a beautiful place. It was more of a large town unlike the camp and the grounder villages she'd been used to.

" Clarke," Lexa called her name forcing Clarke's mind to return to reality. " I've allowed you to refuse to see me for a week now but I'm holding a summit at sundown with the Skaikru and I' ll be returning you to your people."

" You left me at Mount Weather, I trusted you and you left me." Clarke retorted angryly.

" Yes, but I saved you." Lexa said calmly. She was always calm it irked Clarke so much.

" You know what, the difference between us is that you had no honor and I had no choice." Clarke said pacing in the room.

" I want Skaikru to become my people and join the coalition as the thirteenth clan. If you bow before me, Skaikru will be safe." Lexa said, though she spoke in a soft voice, it still carried authority sending chills down Clarke's spine.

" I'd rather you kill me and take the power of wanheda. I'll never bow before you Lexa." Clarke spitted angryly.

Lexa stood rigid staring down at Clarke. For a moment Clarke thought she saw a glimpse of emotions, sadness and guilt in her eyes. " I'll leave you to think about it Clarke." Lexa said flatly turning to leave. " Oh, and your people will be here too."

*********************
Roan arrived with Clarke in Polis and brought her into a room with a bag over her head. When the bag was removed, Clarke was surprised to see Lexa seated on the throne with Indra and another man who she came to identify as Titus flanking her.

" Heda, you have to lift my banishment as payment on the bounty." Roan pleaded with the commander.

" Your mother's army is marching on Polis and I will honor the deal when your queen honors my coalition." Lexa said. " Lock Prince Roan of Azgeda away and please leave." Lexa ordered Indra and Titus out.
Lexa's two guards helped Clarke to her feet as Lexa moved closer to her and removed the gag from Clarke's mouth.

" I apologize for the kidnapping but I had to keep you out of the Ice Queen's hands because I need you." Lexa said softly.

Clarke maliciously stared at Lexa before spitting in her face and screamed threats as the guards dragged her away.

*******************
Lexa entered the throne room where the representatives from the rest of the clans had gathered. All bowed before her except for the Ice Nation representative.

" Bow before Heda." Titus said to the man.
" The commander should bow  before me because we don't make treaties with enemies." The representative said looking down on Titus.

" The commander bows before no one." Titus clapped back.

" Titus, stand down." Lexa commanded, sitting on her throne.

" Why is Wanheda still alive, she must be your "weakness?" The representative questioned.

" Why has the Ice nation army moved close to Polis?" Titus fired back.

" Don't worry, they're just here for military exercises." The representative assured them.
"You crossed the border of Trikru lands." Indra called out angryly.

" Everyone quiet," Lexa ordered. " Why don't you join me out on the balcony to speak in private. I have a message for your queen and I want you to deliver it." Said Lexa gesturing for the representative to follow her.

Once they were on the balcony, Lexa kicked him off from the building, killing him.
" Anyone with more questions? Questioned Lexa calmly with a smile on her face.

**********************