Epilogue

It took the group two months to finally get all of the debris that covered the entrance to the second dawn bunker. The others were out and joined the rest at Eden. It was a bittersweet reunion.

Lexa was still the commander but not of the thirteen clans instead they referred to themselves as Wonkru. Clarke was extremely proud of Lexa. Being able to join the thirteen clans was something no one expected to ever be achieved but Lexa managed.

Lexa, I'm so glad you're okay.'' Clarke had said to her while sobbing. The feeling she was experiencing was overwhelming. Seeing her friends after a long time made her sob so much till she was left with no tears. ''It's all thanks to you Clarke and your curiousity with my blood.'' Lexa had replied with a smile. ''I'm glad you're okay too.''

Wells had met a grounder girl in the bunker her name was Sasha and he was so inlove with her. When they got out of the bunker, introducing Sasha to Clark was the first thing he did. He wanted Clarke to like her. He introduced Clarke to Sasha as his sister. ''My father died in the first year Griffin, a riot had occured between the clans and he was caught between the crossfire.''Wells had told Clarke sadly. Clarke hugged his friend trying to comfort him. Even though she wasn't there she knew it was tough on him. Wells and his father were extremely close but she was glad Sasha was there for him.

''Mom, I'd like for you to meet my daughter Madi.'' Clarke had said to her mother who stared at her in shock. ''Clarke knew what her mother was thinking and immediately elaborated. ''I met her after praimfaya mom.'' ''Oh my baby,'' Abby had cried knowing the suffering her daughter had to endure on the ground alone. ''It's okay mom. I had Madi.'' Clarke tried reassuring her.

*****************************************

The people had finally settled after months of building their new homes. With all being Wonkru, there were no more wars to fight but occassional fights occured once in a while and Lexa managed to settle the disputes.

Clarke rubbed the petals of the flowers between her fingers while watching her skin take on the sunny hue. She looked like she'd spent the afternoon painting instead of lying on her back in the meadow. This was her favorite place, it was near the river and very quiet. She'd sit and listen to the chorus of the birds and the flow of the river. ''I knew I'd find you here.'' Bellamy said disturbing her peace. ''Come on, there's something I want to show you.'' He said offering his hand which she immediately took it.

They walked together through the forest with their hands intertwined. Occassionaly stopping on the way because of Clarke who kept admiring the new mutated flowers that had grown. Bellamy took Clarke to a place far from where the new villages were. There was a beautiful house which Clarke immediately squealed after seeing it. ''A house!!!'' She said enthusiastically running towards the house and only turning when she couldn't feel Bellamy's presence behind. ''This is where you've been sneaking off to.'' She pointed a finger at him. ''Yes, and it's where I want to spend eons with you princess.'' Bellamy said seriously leaving Clarke speechless for the first time ever since they arrived at the house. ''For the rest of my life and yours...Clarke, will you marry me?''

Bellamy was on one knee, asking to marry her, he had her mother's ring and she didn't even care where he got it. Her knees gave out. She simply put her hands on his shoulders and slid to the ground beside him, and began kissing him.

''You know the word yes would really put my mind at ease.'' Bellamy said in between kisses. Clarke whispered the word yes and they continued kissing. They sat in the soil, entwined together, despite everything they'd faced since landing on earth, right now she felt she was truly home. With Bellamy and Madi, they could start their own little family free of wars and praimfayas. ''Welcome home.'' Bellamy whispered in her ear.

*************The End************