SPENDING TIME WITH RAHUL

Please do vote and comment
             It means a lot!

I stare into his eyes.

The only emotion I can decipher from them is : Lust.

I keep staring into his eyes and I just press my lips against his. He takes a moment to reciprocate but once he does, he deepens the kiss.

I bite his lips and he groans. I shouldn't actually be doing this but this shit feels good!!

We just bury our faces in each other's and stay there for a long time.

I hear footsteps from beside us so I immediately pull away.

Ewww.. Someone caught us making out!!

I say :
Hey Harry! As much as I would love to continue this, we should stop!! I should get home.

He groans and says in his sexy American Accent :
Okay! I understand Deepika! Do you mind if I walk you out?

I say no and we walk out.

Oh Hello! I am Deepika Sharma. I am 22 and I'm from Delhi. Right now, I'm studying Business Management in the IIM. I'm the most popular girl of our college and there's not one guy who has not found interest in me. What I had with Harry is purely physical. A guy named Rahul proposed me a month and a half ago. I accepted and things have been amazing between us!! But, we haven't kissed each other in a while. When Harry offered one, I couldn't resist so I just went for it!

Harry Williams is the most famous and the most charming guy of our college. He's an American. Many girls laid eyes on him but he says he isn't interested in a relationship right now!

Tomorrow is a Saturday. So, without any hesitation, I just rush to Rahul's home.

It's at a walkable distance. I knocked and he opened the door, saw me, pasted a huge grin on his face and immediately pulled me into a kiss. He closed the door behind us. Oh My God! That's a lot to take!! Rahul is generally not very outwardly and always asks me before a kiss.

He bites my lip and I groan.

After receiving all his emotions through the kiss, I pull away. I say :
My God Rahul! That's a lot! What got into you today!

Rahul :
Sorry! I just couldn't control. Oh! Are you here to stay? I mean. Why this sudden visit?!

I said :
Yes. It's been more than a week since our exams and we hardly talked to each other! I missed you so bad. That's why, I came down to stay tomorrow and the day after! I'm sorry. Do you have any other works?

Rahul :
What?? No way!! I'm extremely happy you came down. And, remember this Deepu. You're more than anything else for me! Don't ever think that I'll leave you for some other work!

I said :
Hmm. Are you cooking or shall I?

Rahul winked and said :
I already did. It's Pasta!

He brought us Pasta in 2 bowls and we relished it completely.

After eating, I asked :
Hey Ras! Put Shinchan know!

He lets out a chuckle and we both cuddle up. We spend the night in Shinchan and at about
3 o'clock, we sleep down.

---THE NEXT MORNING ---
I wake up. My head is on Rahul's chest and his hands are around me. Ugh! This is the best feeling ever!! I would say He's the best blanket!!

I stay there not in the mood of getting up.

After some half an hour, he lets out a groan and wakes up! He sees me on his chest and gives me a quick kiss on my temple!

My Gawwwd!

I could wake up like this everyday!!

He says :
Good Morning Beautiful! Let's freshen up and I'll take you out for breakfast!

I squeal in excitement and immediately wake up!

We go to the Sun and Moon Cafe nearby. We order Cappuccinos first. After sipping through our coffees, I say :
Rahul! I don't know how you will react but I should tell you something!

Rahul :
Ummm..I suggest you tell me that tonight. For now, we'll order some food. I'm hungry.

I hum and we order Lasagna. We enjoy it completely and leave back home.
As soon as we reach, he asks me :
Hey Deepu! Mind a shower together??

I immediately rush towards the bathroom and turn on the shower. He rushes behind me and undresses. We both join in the shower. After cuddling against the hot water for what seemed like forever, we get out and get dressed. After that, we sit before the TV and spend good time.

At 12 : 30, he asks me :
Hey Deepu! What will you eat for lunch?

I reply :
Hmm...Something simple. Maybe Dal Chawal!

Rahul :
Woow! That was unexpected! Okay. Let me get back then!

He makes us lunch and we complete it with full satisfaction.

As soon as he put the plates in the washbasin and came back, I pulled down his pants and let out a laugh!!

He followed behind me and we kept running around the flat!!

Finally, we come to a halt and I'm in his arms right now. Unable to control myself, I turn around and kiss him.

We spend some moments and he pulls back. Then, we spend some time before the TV.

At about 6 o'clock, he asks me :
Hey Deepu! Get ready. We are going to a Pub. I know I didn't tell you but I knew you wouldn't reject.

I nod and we immediately go and get ready.

He takes us both in his bike to a pub and before me getting down, he says :
Deepu! Please don't drink too much because I know how bad you are with a hangover.

I chuckle and nod.

He goes to park his bike and I enter. I glance through the crowd of people and I notice a familiar face!!

God!! Why is Harry in the same pub!??

I just ignore him and go to the bar. I order Tequila and wait for Rahul to come. To nobody's surprise, Harry spots me and occupies the stool beside me. He leans in for a kiss but I push him away and say :
Harry! Let me get this clear. What we had yesterday is purely physical. I have an absolutely handsome boyfriend and things are great between us. So, please don't get close to me and do not confuse me!!

He nods and says :
I understand Deepika! By the way, let me see your guy!

He wynks and I sip on my Tequila shot.

---RAHUL'S P.O.V---
Woah! Who is that!

Wait...Harry !!??

What is he doing here with Deepu? I'm sure something's cooking!!

I push my thoughts away, go to Harry and extend my hand for a handshake. He pulls up a smirk on his face, gets up and hugs me. He says in my ears :
Hey buddy! Listen! I'm thinking of dating Deepika so you better leave her!!

I have confusion running all over my face. I reply :
Chill bro! She's mine.

I give a huge smile to Deepu and she returns the smile to me.

After this, Harry pulls apart from the hug and says :
Okay! Nice meeting you Deepika's boyfriend. I gotta go. Bye Deepika!

She waves at him and he goes away. I sit down at the stool and order a Vodka. Not wanting to spoil the mood, I just keep my mouth shut and drink all my pain away.

I then extend my hand towards Deepu for a dance and we both get on the dance floor.

She suddenly stops dancing and pulls me into a hug. I immediately put my hands around her and comfort her back.

She pulls apart and tells me something :
Rahul! Please don't take this in a wrong way!!

I ask :
What is it Deepu?

She says :
He is the one who I kissed yesterday.