49❤

"Hello Lekha!"

"Aarya....!!" she could not control her emotions and burst into tears seeing him right in front of her while waiting in the lounge at Moscow International Airport. He knelt down to hug her "Do you trust me?" he asked caressing her back while she wept hiding her face behind her palms, seated in a wheelchair.  She could not reply, instead nodded agreeing with him.

"Then let me tell you, do not have any further contact with that bitch! She is trying to break us up!" Aarya's words made a subtle impact on Lekha's subconscious mind "I've always loved you and you are the only one for me! Do you understand?!"

"Hmm!"

"That bitch is obsessed about me, trying all sorts of nonsensical things to reach me! She has been sleeping with many men and I will be just her one night stand! Please do not believe in those pictures, trust me! Above all please take care of yourself  and I even learnt that Jatin is interacting with you now! You should cheer for this!" he said pinching her cheeks lightly with both his hands and continued "I'll contact you soon" he said looking at his watch "I need to go....okay! And please don't let others creep into our relationship, I just want our bonding to grow stronger day by day and for that to start we need to trust each other! Okay!" He said and stood up. Hearing all this Lekha felt a little better, she wiped her eyes and nose with a handkerchief she was carrying and when Aarya was about to leave after a light kiss on her lips, she suddenly said "looking handsome!!" When she could not control her attraction towards him seeing him in that attire made her comment which just slipped out of her mouth about which she instantly felt a bit embarassed and she pressed her palms against her mouth. All her collegues including Madhav were watching them both seated around.

"Am I?! But I must say, this comment wasn't expected from you and I am so happy!" replied Aarya with another deep kiss on her lips after pushing her arms aside "keep smiling!!" He and walked away in a fast pace.

"OMG! He is so handsome!  How come all the handsome guys fall for these ugly ducklings?!!" said the lady to her boyfriend cum collegue, who always enjoyed gossiping mainly about Lekha.

----

All the members were greeted by Siddharth and Tatvika at the Airport who were holding bouquets congratulating them all for their successful overseas venture.

"I am so happy Lekha! You brought us such a great opportunity and you've executed it so well!! I kept checking those photos and also that family contacted me after you guys left! They are very happy with our work and promised to promote our business!" Siddharth said kneeling down while Lekha was in the wheelchair.

"Its just not because of me, its a team effort! I alone would not have been able to do this! Thanks to you all for allowing me to participate in my best friend's wedding! " she said looking at everybody.

"We must celebrate this occassion! What say guys?" Madhav said

"I was just about to say that!!! I am going to organize a huge party but only after Lekha recovers!!" added Siddharth.

Lekha initially denied but had to agree with everone.

Few days later.....

"Don't tell me! You're not married! Not even once?" Siddharth exclaimed hearing Madhav's reply when asked about his love life.

"I am not supposed to!" Replied Madhav

"What? What do you mean by that?" Siddharth pestered to find out while all other employees found Madhav's answer a bit weird and were curious to know.

"I am here for a purpose, and until then I need to practice celibacy!!!" this reply of Madhav left everyone present there, speechless.

"But I am sure you must have someone in your heart! I am sure it is someone from the office!" Siddharth said with his eyes on Lekha who began feeling a but awkward with all the silent attention she was getting while everyone knew that she was in love with Aarya and was engaged to him too.