47❤

Happy reading guys.....

****

"Did you know Aunty that Jatin visited his sister yesterday?!"

"What?"

"Yeah! I heard Uncle speaking with Avni over the phone just a little while ago!"

Deeksha was so infuriated by the news that she ran downstairs and finding Dinesh looking happy checking his phone seated at the dinning table, sipping hot tea from a mug when she barged into the dining room with wide open eyes while her hands were resting on the sides of her tummy.

"How dare you?"

"What are you talking Deeksha?" Dinesh was surprised to hear his wife yell near by while he was totally unaware of her arrival there. She did not waste any second and began firing at him with her talk not giving him any chance to speak out which was her usual way and Dinesh was used to this ever since he married her just because of his gratitude towards her parents because of the help they had given him in his need.

"Bhai! You know what's happening now? Deeksha Aunty is in rage! I passed on the information that Jatin had visited Lekha and that's it...she is totally out of control!!" 

"Wow!! Now I can proudly say that you are my sister!" 

Dinesh was having a difficult time handling Deeksha and he had one last move to calm her down "Okay!! I am the one who's done the mistake and now I myself need to rectify it! Let me talk to Aarya first!" Aarya was Deeksha's weakness.

"No need to tell him about all this and unnecessarily involve him in these matters!" said Deeksha when suddenly Dinesh's phone started ringing "Who's that now?"

"Hello my boy! I was just about to call you!"

"Papa...I have a good news to share with!" hearing which Dinesh turned curious "I am now officially a pilot and my first flight as one is going to start next week!"

"That's such a good news my boy, congratulations! I truly needed this to handle my life gainfully!!"

"What happened Papa? Is everything alright there?" Aarya could grasp about something that was troubling his father.

"Give me the phone, let me talk to my son!" Deeksha forcefully grabbed his phone "Hello Aarya! how are you beta (Son)? what's the good news? Why is you Papa congratulating you?"

"I have got a job Ma! Is every one okay?"

"All are fine!" Deeksha said and was about to continue but then Aarya knew his mother so well that he cut her off "I have something important to do right now Ma..okay, bye!"

"He is just like you..." Deeksha cursed her husband handing over the phone back to him making Dinesh smile with her complaint. 'I'm glad both my children are now not like you!!' thought Dinesh placing it back in his trouser pocket and walked out from there with a sigh.

"I am truly thankful to your father for forcing us to go hear that Guru!" Jatin said kissing Avni on her forehead that night after he was back home from office.

"I am glad we both could realise our mistake and so happy that you could finally talk to your sister again...you know what Jatin, I always used to notice your sad eyes whenever you were alone but had no idea how to help you!" Avni said lying on the bed.

"Yes...all's well that ends well! Anyways, I am very happy that she is working hard to earn her living and be independent!" said Jatin.

"You know Jatin, Lekha is engaged!" Avni finally revealed the information which she learnt from her father the day Jatin had visited his sister.