29♥️

Hey guys, I promise this chapter is going to be a better one.
Hope you'd like it!
Happy reading
Thank you
Sujatha

***

Aarya's P.O.V....

Whole day I was busy attending those guests while I kept searching for Lekha; she was not at home, without informing me, she just skipped; I specifically told her not to go anywhere.

Why doesn't she listen to me?! What's wrong with her?!

Perturbed with the minimal conversation that I had with Lekha, I had lost all my patience. Smashed my phone on the road in anger that ended in a loud scream which then I realized that I was gathering a lot of attention from bystanders who gazed at me in awe.

Picking up the broken pieces, I hired an auto to reach a nearby market to buy a new phone while all this exercise was a good distraction for me from the constant bombardment about Lekha's safety. As I reached home, Avni was just about to leave. All our relatives were standing outside, they all appeared in a happy mood, talking to each other. Avni and Jatin looked happy but I was not.
He appears least worried about his sister!! Damn!!

I paced to reach the vehicle when I noticed Jatin stepping inside the car and Avni was still hugging my mother.

I bent over to reach Jatin's ear and blurted out a threat "If I ever find out that this situation with Lekha is because of you, I swear, I'm not gonna leave you!!" I could see how shocked Jatin was, his eyes just popped out. "What are you whispering about?" Avni asked as she boarded the car.

"He's worried about Lekha I guess!!" Said Jatin so casually as if everything was alright with his sister making me realize that he was not only shameless but irresponsible too.

"Why are you concerned about her Aarya? She is being taken care off! She's going to be married soon in a very simple ceremony!!" replied Avni that literally shocked me. I was outraged with this information; kicked the car door so hard that it made a dent. "You morons!!" I said yelled at them both.

I cannot let anyone harm Lekha!! I need to help her!

"What's the matter Aarya? Why are you misbehaving with your sister and brother-in-law?" My mom ran to protect her favourite child.

"I hate you all!!" I screamed on my Mom's face and walked inside while I noticed all the people standing there already began biting each others ears and a few looked at me in shock. Ignoring them all, I disappeared from there. My Naanu and Naani looked at me but said nothing, so I walked straight into my room and locked the door. It took an hour to calm down, meanwhile I fixed my phone. All my contacts were retrieved; I just kept texting Lekha every now and then all through the night. I was desperate to talk to her but could not, that actually made me so sad that I ended up in tears seated on the bed during the wee hours. I was getting more and more desperate; checked my phone one last time for any message from Lekha; Not responding to my texts was an indication to me that she already accepted that her life was going to be a difficult one and so was trying to break all the ties with the ones who would actually help her get out of that situation.

i need to help her to get out of that hell hole!

Before I could do anything, I needed some food to get back my strength. I was hungry, it was twenty fours I had last eaten anything. The dawn already approached and I walked down to the kitchen. It appeared all calm downstairs and the living room was empty.

thank god! all the realtives have left! I guess!!

I sneaked into the kitchen, checked the refrigerator for some food; found few pieces of bread and milk. I was just about to gulp some milk when my Naanu entered in there. "Good morning Naanu!" I greeted him.