16♥️

Aarya's P.O.V.....

I with a heavy heart boarded the flight. Reaching the University all my thoughts were still on Lekha, after registering I was given a shared accommodation in the campus. My roommate was from Poland, a tall and strong guy. Calling my Ma I informed her that I was settled down, but still wasn't satisfied talking to her. I wanted to find out about Lekha, both my parents and sister were not in a mood to share any information about her, they were not even referring about Jatin at least so that I could forward my conversation. I somehow hung up the call and then called Jatin "hey man, how are you?!" Felt happy with the way Jatin responded.

"I am good! How are you?" I enquired with an expectation if he would tell me about his sister.

"Good man! So how's your college?!!" He asked.

'What's with everybody? Why isn't anyone telling me about Lekha?!' I wondered forgetting the fact that I was the one responsible for this. I couldn't continue the talk any further and hung up.
'So stupid of me!!'

I tried to adjust to the new environment which was pretty difficult but had to. Slowly I kept my focus on my studies that helped me in making friends with few other students. We all came together for the sake of projects and assignments. There was this girl Anne Alastair from the US who showed interest in conversing with me more, infact I myself was getting attracted to this green eyed beauty who was tall with dark hair and her attitude was pretty sober. We both shared the Physics and even she too got selected for the pilot's training workshop in the second semester as we both were the class toppers scoring same grades and same CGPA. I was on cloud nine when I saw her at the workshop that actually made it pretty difficult for me to focus on the lectures at the workshop. My thoughts on Lekha were slowly fading away which was infact helping me.

Winter vacation passed by with attending the workshop, it was two months before closing of the University for summer vacation I received a call "hey brother! Have a good news to share!" Avni called.

"Wow! What's that didi (elder sister)?"

"Jatin proposed to me in the evening!" She informed.

"So finally that idiot has proposed, very well, congratulations didi!"

"Aarya I am so happy! Can't wait for the engagement! When are you coming?"

"I'll be home in May after my exams and now please don't ask me about the exact dates, you know I'd get into pressure with these dates!!"

"Yeah yeah I know, you want to be free!! Anyways whenever you come I'd be having a lavish engagement ceremony!!" said Avni in a very happy tone.

I was happy for my sister, 'finally she's going to marry the man she loved right from the time she met him as a child!!'

Anne was seated besides me when I spoke to Avni and she congratulated me with a kiss on the cheek and a tight hug too. We both were getting along well with our assignments and met frequently on some pretext or the other, mainly it was Anne who kept crossing my path "are you stalking me?!" I once asked her jovially.

"Yeah you can say so because I have fallen for your charms!" She replied hugging me.

Time passed by happily and within no time our second semeter too was about to end. I was supposed to leave a day after writing my exams and just a week before that, Anne came to my room "Hey Aarya! Can I come in?" she said knocking on my hostel room.

"Sure!" I said opening the door, I was alone during then, my roommate had gone to meet his girlfriend at the other end of the campus. The dress she wore was pretty seductive and it appeared as though she wore that short gown showing her cleavage just to sleep with me and 'how could i resist!' She sat besides me, I didn't realise how or when Anne began caressing my hair, 'i could not resist any further!'  I touched her thighs and unable to control my urge, kissed her on the neck first and then when I wanted to kiss her on the cheek she turned her face and I was locked with her lips. Her soft lips aroused me, and the next minute I was desperately unzipping her dress still sucking her luscious lips. We both were naked and I was ready to enter my hardened muscle while she was wide open eagerly waiting for me. I just closed my eyes with that intense pleasure and I suddenly Lekha appeared in front of me crying.
'What the fuck?!' I couldn't believe what I just saw, and lost all the mood. I couldn't feel Anne the same way I felt few minutes ago and had to tell her "I am so sorry Anne, I can't do it!" I was too embarrassed with my situation.
"Thats okay, it happens! Take your time, we have whole night left!!"

'How do i tell her to go away? I wanted fuck her but now i cannot! Its all because of Lekha! Damn!' I was angry on her for suddenly entering my thoughts at such an intimate time. I somehow convinced Anne to leave me alone giving her an excuse that I needed to finish the assignments and my mind was not free to enjoy. She was clearly upset but managed to not show any of her resentment on me and she silently walked away leaving me alone. Unable to sleep, I spent whole night solving Math problems.

I packed my bags and kissed good bye to Anne and boarded the flight to reach Delhi about which nobody knew, I kept my phone switched off to avoid talking with anyone from home during my exams. I was still a bit upset on Lekha for ruining my first pleasurable time with Anne. Landing at Delhi airport I hired a taxi and went home to find nobody there, the doors were locked and that guard at the main gate too was missing. I boarded the same taxi to reach Jatin's apartment. Knocking on the door, Lekha opened it and she instantly wrapped her arms around my waist and began crying out loudly resting her head on my chest. I was shocked 'how's that possible? I picturized the same situation a week ago when i was trying to fuck Anne!!' I was dumstruck and froze. I don't know what made me go there in first place, 'i should have waited there at home for Ma and Papa to come back!!' but then I needed to find out about the situation that seemed very unpleasant.
"Lekha! What's the matter?" I asked trying to push her away from me.

"See that!!" she said pointing her left forefinger at a picture that was placed on a table with candles and flowers. Seeing that picture I myself ended up in tears and hugged Lekha rubbing her back. Both her parents were no more 'but how did this happen?! Why wasn't i informed?!'

***

Hey guys, please do touch the star  below and comment on this chapter as well.
Thank you all
Sujatha♥️