44❤

Happy Reading guys....

****

"Will you marry me?" Siddharth proposed to Tatvika in front of all his family members during one of the family dinners at their plush villa outside the city of Shimla that had large rooms with wooden flooring, a fire place centering the living room were the logs were already burning giving them the needed warmth from the biting cold with heavy snowfall outside even during the month of March which was a bit un-usual for this time of the year.

Tatvika was a bit embarassed as well happy but was unable to open her mouth in front of his relatives who were looking at her with all the sudden attention made her a bit nervous too. She somehow managed to shake her head agreeing to his proposal and all the family members of Siddharth applauded and congratulating them with a light tap on both of their backs. Ignoring all, Siddharth gave a light peck on Tatvika's lips and hugged her tight while she could not control her happiness that lead her into a silent sob with tears flowing down her cheeks and Siddharth whispered in her ear "Love you so much "

All were in a jubilant mood planning for their wedding.
"wish my Ma too was here!!" Tatvika said with teary eyes. She was andonded as a child and was taken care by one of her mother's good friend who never made Tatvika feel lonely. Born in Netherlands to Indian parents who were totally career oriented and Tatvika just a byproduct of their love making. All they had interest in was the attention they received during the pregnancy and once the cute girl was born and they had to look after the infant, they began arguing and by the time Tatvika was a month old, she was sent for adoption. It was the kind hearted Nina, who being a good human, legally adopted the abandoned little girl and shifted back to India and started her new life as a single parent in Hyderabad even when her own parents disliked her action. Tatvika many times felt lucky to be Nina's daughter even though she did not share the same blood but had same feelings and values which she resonated with Nina.

Even though she knew that she was adopted, Tatvika never missed her biological parents. "Don't you want to know who your real parents are?" Siddharth once asked her to which she replied "I don't share any bonding with them, I didn't leave them, then why should I run behind them!" hearing which Siddharth chose never to raise that topic again.

Siddharth could sense the sadness Tatvika was feeling in her subconscious mind and he at that instant dialled Nina's number.

"I am so happy for you my love!!" Nina said with tears forming in her eyes while she could see the whole family standing behind Siddharth and Tatvika while they sat on the huge leather sofa in front of the laptop and spoke with her in live video chat. Tatvika too shed a tears but Siddharth managed to make both mother and daughter happy when he announced "We are planning for a Novermber wedding Aunty and that too in Netherlands" when he learnt from Nina that she would be in Netherlands for whole of the years to finish her project. Hearing Siddharth, Tatvika and Nina jumped up in joy while the would be bride ended up hugging her fiancee and Nina tried to clear her eyes and nose with the tissues.

Tatvika was immensly happy and kept looking at the big rock that shone on her left hand ring finger and couldn't take her eyes off of the beauty all the way through her journey back to Hyderabad. Lekha was the first one to know the good news and congratulated them both when they visited her along with Madhav, a day later after reaching back.

'why am i sad after hearing about their marriage?' Lekha questioned herself that night when she lay on her bed recollecting the interaction while her right fingers were curling around her left ring finger turning the ring 'will i ever be able to marry Aarya?' she doubted 'that too after how Deeksha aunty reacted!!'

"Hey, wake up sleepy head!!" Lily said as soon Lekha answered the call that next morning while it was still dark and she could sleep till wee hours thinking about her life with so many events occurring one after the other even before she could cope up with one, a new situation was arising making her life a mess but she tried to keep her optimistic thinking about Aarya who was her silver lining.