2♥️

Few months passed by when Rama Rao noticed the biased attitudes of his parents in handling his daughter Lekha and son Jatin. They never used to help Anita in taking care of the little Lekha, even though Anita was busy with household chores helping her in-laws with everything, they never took Lekha in arms to pacify her while she cried. It was one afternoon Rama Rao noticed it pretty clearly when he was spending his weekend with them.

"Amma, Lekha aadapilla ayite ami takkuva, meeru tappu chestunnaru (Ma,  being a girl is nothing lesser, what you're doing with Lekha is wrong)"

"Adi aada pilla kada ra Ramu, manadi kaadu, andulonu rangu takkuva undi, deeni valla manaki anni kashtaale ra...nuvvu ina daantho kaastha jagaratha gaa undu, netthi meeda pettukuntunnavu, andulonu adi puttina time manchidi kaadu ta raa, mee nanna chepparu (Rama she is a girl and one day she'll leave us and go and also she is dark skinned, while the time she was born is also inauspicious it seems,your father told me and so due to which we are going to face many problems in the future, be careful with her)" warned Lalitha picking up Jatin in her arms and spoke sweetly, pampering him.

"Nenu kuda rangu takkuve kada amma, nannagaru kuda rangu takkuve, naa pillalu naalane untaaru gaa mari. Meeku Anita, pillalu ekkada undadam ishtam leka pothe cheppadi, vallani Hyderabad ki teeskelli potaanu (I am also a bit dark skinned Ma right, and so is father, so are my kids too...if you both do not like my family being here then let me know, I'll take them away to Hyderabad)" said Rama Rao angrily.

"Sare vellipondi, nenu adagaledu vaallani ekkada unchamani, nee avasaraaniki vaallani ekkada unchaavu (okay go away, I did not ask you to let them stay with us, it's you who needed our help)" yelled his father Bhaskar from behind. He and his wife Lalitha were planning to shift to Bangalore, and live with their second son Krishna Rao who was now the father of three sons. Bhaskar loved only  grandsons, with three of them living in Bangle, there was more pull than towards the young Jatin who too was the heir to his surname, and above all he hated the girl child born in the family cursing Anita for giving birth to a girl and had anger towards his own son Rama Rao for supporting Anita, who according to the old man has dishonored his family values.

"I wanted to take care of you both along with expecting some help in supporting Anita in her need, and so was taking all the trouble travelling during the weekends back and forth. But now enough is enough, you folks don't want to be taken care of!! Krishna is a clever person, he never let his wife and kids live here with you, now I too must follow my younger brother's footsteps!!" Rama Rao yelled back at his parents and ordered Anita to pack her things, what he didn't know was that his younger brother Krishna was in need of help from his parents in taking care of the the boys,  who were born one year apart. He was a manupulative person and was using his ability to manipulate his own parents, showering all his psuedo love to them, making them believe that he loved them more than his elder brother Rama Rao.

"From now on we four of us would stay together. I don't want to leave my family with those who judge us by the colour of our skin rather than humanity!!" said Rama Rao with much anger.

"Let's see if humanity wins or my astrological predictions?!!" challenged Bhaskar.

"You have no family ethics!! I cannot believe how adamant and stubborn person you are! I did wrong, it was my mistake, I deeply regret it now!" Rama Rao replied in anger.

Rama Rao's younger brother Krishna Rao convinced the doctors to perform a C-section upon his wife to make sure his kids were born at an auspicious time that inturn earned him the favour of his parents which would mean a bigger share of the property Bhaskar and Lalitha owned. While Rama Rao never accepted it, he did not allow any type of intervention during the deliveries of both his children. Jatin was born at a good astrological time by coincidence and so earned the favors of his grandparents and also he being a boy was an incentive, while according to them, Lekha being a girl was a trouble maker.