20♥️

Dedicated to chaithrakudupi

Aarya's P.O.V......

Last night's dream made me realize how deeply Lekha felt the setback. She had no one to share her subconscious feelings
'her own brother does not trust her instincts!! How could he do that with her!' I immediately took a stand to listen to her 'she's not an outsider...!' I thought and all of a sudden I began feeling Lekha as a part of me rather than other person. Never experienced this type of feeling about anybody else.
I did not know how to handle this feeling about her. Constantly I had this deep rooted sorrow as if I lost everybody in my life which was totally untrue, even though I was well aware of my own, situation I had a hard time handling my subconscious mind. I spent a week in my bedroom trying to understand how and why I was connected with Lekha's mind and how to get disconnected but failed.

'I'll go and talk to her, may be then i will know how to handle this..!!'
I thought and as it is said, where there is a will there is a way, my sister was about to go and I accompanied her.
Spoke with Lekha for few minutes with no major change in my subconscious mind. It was still the same making me think that if I spend more time with her then may be that interaction would help me ease my subconscious mind. I tried to persuade her to go with me to my grandparents home but she instantly and blatantly said "No". I knew how she was feeling in her mind, so did not push her.

I informed about my going to meet my grandparents, to my parents and as expected Ma looked unhappy but Papa was happy. "Yes son you need to go and meet them! They are alone, your going there will make them happy!!" He said that night after I retired to my room after dinner. Papa always made sure to not talk about anything in details in front of Ma as she always opposes and never agrees with Papa when it comes to matters of my welbeing. Ma thinks she is the best and she is the one who knows everything correct about me and Avni. I never really like the attitude of Ma regarding my matters, 'its curbing my freedom!!' While Papa always explains well in detail and makes sure to pass it as an information but not as a dictum which actually makes me feel like doing. I and Papa had a long chat that late night while all others were busy watching a movie downstairs.

It was then I opened up about my dream a week ago and its aftermath.
"I am sure your Naanu (maternal grandfather) has a very reasonable explanation regarding this dream. And I am sure this trip of yours will be enlightening and will bring some positive changes in you!!"

"What's the meaning of positive changes Papa?"

"Its a gut feeling in me about you that you are destined to achieve something great in life and that too along with Lekha!! What exactly, I have no idea!!"

"You never mentioned this earlier?!" I asked surprisingly.

"Yes because we both never spoke about this aspect of your life before!!"

What Papa said was true, I never was attracted to any girl before, even with Anne I just had some infatuation, sexual attraction but not this type like I now feel about Lekha. We both made sure to wind up our conversation before others came back upstairs. The next morning I left to meet my grandparents at Hyderabad and reached their home right on time. Reaching there I first pinged Lekha to make her realize that I care for always.

"Hey my boy, come in!!" Greeted my grandmother with my grandfather standing behind her. I embraced them both as I entered and was so happy to see their smiling faces.
"I am so happy that you came my boy!!" said my grandma pinching my cheeks which she always does.

"Ouch!! Naany (maternal grandmother) !!" I said in pain.

"How is your life back at college?" enquired my grandpa. I told them both that I am well settled and my grades are good too, hearing which they both looked at each other and smiled.