24♥️

Dedicated to mjckk05

Aarya's P.O.V.....

I made it a point to keep in touch with Lekha all the time so kept sending her messages every Saturday with all that experiences of mine during that week. She sometimes replied with her own experiences while sometimes it was just pretty simple like "oh is it?!" Or "okay!!" and I used to understand that she was not feeling good, I wanted to call her, speak with her but then felt that when she was trying to handle herself then I must let her be so.

Anne tried her best to make me fuck her but I never let her lust overtake me, I most of the time kept myself  busy with my studies and during the weekends I did job at the local library and earned a few extra bucks. Even during our pilot training excercises Anne many times tried touching my groin area, I always pushed her away and during that time in mid November I was searching for a book in our University library when I heard someone whispering, I tried to eavesdrop and was shocked when I heard Anne saying "you know that Aarya, he could not fuck me, his penis is so small that could not handle me!!" I coule not see with whom she was sharing this information but I understood that she only wanted me to satisfy her sexual hunger, when I ignored her she started going behind someone else trying to provoke him by using me.
'What a self centered woman?!'

I was teased by many of my classmates for more than a month due to Anne making my life miserable at times. I did not lose my stand and always recollected the promise I made to my grandparents. When I stopped reacting to them, they started losing interest in teasing me, it was then I recollected that once I had told my mother about a boy in school who irritated me by poking his finger on my back. I was in fifth standard then and we were living in Hyderabad, the issue even though was very petty it somehow reached Anita Aunty's ears and once when I accompanied Avni to Anita Aunty's home there aunty told me that if we do not react to others provocations then they would lose interest and will leave us alone. I wanted to confirm if what aunty said was true so I daily in the night used to irritate Lekha purposely by making noises, by dragging chairs on my floor as Lekha bedroom was just below mine and I never heard any complaint from anyone regarding this issue which made me lose interest and left disturbing Lekha purposely.

Anita aunty was truly a gem of a person, she was very intelligent and had answers to every problem that ended up in increasing our own ability to tackle the situation rather than pointing out at others to change for us.
'I truly miss her now!!'
This situation of mine helped me to realize that Lekha too has that understanding ability which is a must for one to have a peaceful life.
'This is what granpa was referring to about! Beauty of mind lasts longer!!'
My subconscious mind too was convinced now, all I had to do was to convince Lekha and propose to her one day when I feel that she ready to take this big step.

It was April end, summer was about to begin when I got a call from my sister with the good news that Jatin said yes to marrying her by June "I will try to come didi!! Can't promise though!"

"You have to come Aarya or else I don't want to get married!!"

"Didi try and understand, I have a project going on that I need to submit by the end of this semester! I will try to complete and come, okay?!" I tried my best to convince her which she finally agreed to. I spent most of my time in the project and so switched off my phone most of the time.
'If anyone calls me then I can retrieve it via voice mail!!'

I knew Lekha wouldn't call me so had no one else who would want to talk to me in urgency, my parents and sister were busy with shopping and so on.

I could finish my project just three days before the wedding, I packed my bags and boarded the flight to reach Hyderabad which was the wedding destination. Nobody knew when I was reaching, my sister was confident that I would be there on time. Getting down the taxi I saw my grandparents house was glowing with colourful lights, loud noice of the music that could be heard from a distance, those lawns were all filled with women who appeared busy in their own world. My eyes searched for that one girl whom I wanted to see and talk to first. Standing at the gate I scanned the whole area and found that girl who was seated at one corner of lawn admiring her hands that were filled with mehandi.