11♥️

Hey guys from this chapter onwards it would be through the character's point of view, hope you all would enjoy it!!
happy reading!

***

Lekha's P.O.V....

I wanted to be firm with Deeksha Aunty to not send Aarya pick me up, wish she understands my plight but no! Anyways I tried calling Jatin few times, most of the time it went to the answering machine, 'what is the use of carrying a phone with him when he does not want to answer! dammit!'  Amma too was busy with rearranging things at their new home, 'wish i could live with them! now i am real stupid, before i told amma that i need to learn to live all by myself and now i'm missing them so much!'  

I did not have Avni's number either just so to inform her that I am still not ready to meet them. I had no other option, so all I did was pulled out a peach coloured dress from the suitcase which was still unpacked. wearing it, I looked in the mirror 'isn't it too gaudy?!'  I pulled out a few more from the suitcase, each and every dress appeared unsuitable for the occassion. Finally gave up, pulled an old black jeans and a white croptop, combed my hair straight and dabbed a bit of lipgloss and of course sprayed my underarms with a new antiperspirant and kept waiting for Aarya. 

It was already four in the evening while I was ready to go, there was no sign of him nor there was any phone from aunty either. I kept waiting seated on the rocking chair that was in the living room. I don't know when I dozzed off, I jerked open my eyes when I heard a loud thud of the door that made my heart beat faster. I could not grasp where I was, started feeling like an alien, lost somewhere. "Hey Lekha!! Did I wake you up?" Jatin asked as he entered in "Lekha! Are you alright?" He came near by "you know Deeksha Aunty called me...."

"So what shall I do?" I was very angry and frustrated too when I realized where I was.

"What happened to you? What's with the mood?" Jatin was loud.

"Do you really care?" I replied firmly.

Don't know what happened to Jatin but as he placed his laptop bag on the center table, his demeanor suddenly changed, "I know why you are angry! I am sorry cutie pie! From next time onwards I'll see to it that I reply all your calls that very moment!!" he said pinching my left cheek.

"You better do!" I took upper hand and literally enjoyed every second of it with a smile that I tried to hide.

"Now come on get ready, Deeksha Aunty has invited us for dinner!"

"Ready?! Do you even have any idea from when I was waiting for that idiot Aarya to come pick me up!!" I checked my wrist watch that very moment and continued "OMG! Its already seven, so this means I have been waiting...and waiting for almost three hours!"

"Nope....Sleeping!!" Jatin said as if it was something wrong I did "Okay now! Lets move on, they must be waiting for us!" said Jatin walking into his bedroom and closed the door not giving me any chance to backfire on him. Even though I was angry, I chose not to reply, instead walked into the wash room in my bedroom. By the time I was out, Jatin too was out of his room changing into casuals.

"Shall we go?" He asked with a huge smile, and was blushing. I immediately understood he was eagerly waiting to meet Avni.

'What will i do in between all this? Have no boy friend!! Infact no friend here! I don't want to go there!!' I kept thinking taking the elevator down. Jatin was busy checking his phone while I kept looking into the mirror that was opposite to the doors. 'Guess he's chatting with Avni!! He is so lucky!' I sometimes envy my own brother.

Reaching the parking in the cellar, we settled in the car Jatin purchased recently 'I'm pretty sure this too must be for Avni!! Will there be anyone who would want to give me these kinds of privileges? Or will i be left alone, sad and depressed with no one to love me?!' All of a sudden my subconscious mind was flooding with many thoughts about my future.

"Fasten your seat belt Lekha!" Jatin yelled "what are you thinking? This is the fourth time I'm saying!"

It was my mistake, saying "okay alright!" I fastened the seat belt.
'What am i gonna tell me? That I'm jealous of him? Or I'm crying about my fate which our grandfather predicted!'

I kept quiet 'wish to speak with amma! How? Have no idea! I am missing her a lot' even though I could call, I chose not to since it was late in the night and they both must be sleeping. I just kept my face buried into the window pretending to be enjoying the outside view but in reality I was hiding my tears from Jatin. All of a sudden my own brother felt as an outsider to me, I didn't know if he felt the same about me.

The sun was setting with the light still bright in the sky, I could see too many vehicles plying on the roads. Life was very different when compared to the city I grew up. I don't know how long, or what route we went on, Jatin said, "get down Lekha! We have reached!" It was then I noticed the big bungalow in the front of the parked car. The cream coloured bungalow had chocolate brown coloured border with the doors and windows too in chocolate brown. The double storey building appeared bright suddenly when the lights in the lawns, gate and even the front porch were on.

"Good evening sir!" saluted the guard stationed at the huge gate who wore navy blue trousers and a light blue shirt with a navy blue cap. 'Jatin must be a regular visitor?!'

The gate was open as we entered and in seconds I saw Deeksha Aunty walking out of the main door wearing a saree along with Avni who wore a nice maroon colored Indian dress and my eyes were still searching for Aarya when I noticed another young girl somewhat of my age walking out wearing light blue shorts and a bra less white t-shirt with her bulged nipples clearly visible, she walked as if she was coming out to seduce my brother. She suddenly increased her pace and all of a sudden she was all over Jatin.

"You're welcome Jatin!" she said, and I noticed Avni's face turn pale, Jatin spoke nothing, he was serious trying to push that bitch away from him but she stuck on him like a blood sucking leech.

"Hey Lekha, how are you?" Avni said with a light hug but her eyes were still on that girl who now was holding my brother's hand pressing it against her right breast. I was very angry 'want to punch you so hard, you whore'

"I am good, how are you all doing?" I enquired formally leaving aside my anger.

"We were good until you came, let's see how it would be from now!" replied the girl, that pinched my heart.
'What have i done to her?' A sudden random question popped up.

"Stop it Pinky!" Deeksha Aunty said looking at her seriously, she then turned to me and said "how are you my dear Lekha? You look all grown up!" I could sense Aunty's happiness, even Avni was happy, only Pinky, the new ugly character, a whore sounded rude and she spoke with authority which I did not like at all.

I wanted to ask about the whore, instead spoke something else "your house is very huge and looks so nice Aunty!"

"Poor people like you might not have seen any such big beautiful homes? Am I right?" that whore responded.

"Ignore her Lekha!" Aunty said "Come in, I was eagerly waiting to meet you since afternoon but Aarya was away for some work which I forgot to tell you"

'Thank goodness!'

"That's okay Aunty!"

***

Hey guys, how did you find this chapter? Any guesses on who Pinky is?
Please share your thoughts in the comments box below and also please touch the star!
Thank you
Love you all♥️
Sujatha