May I have this dance?

Before we begin:

A huge thank you to BlueBolt990 for making the character art for me. I can't thank you enough Blue! I hope your doing better!

Also, Merry Christmas everybody

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n P.O.V:

I watched from the balcony of my castle as the people in the square below me stood around the bonfire of burning trees, enjoying themselves as they did. Some danced around the fire while others just talked with each other, enjoying the food and drinks that were provided to them. Today it has been 400 years since I helped the refugees by creating a city, this city to be exact, my city: Argent D'Nur.

"Aren't you going to join them?" A familliar female voice asked as I leaned over the balcony.

As I turned around, I saw one of my generals standing behind me, Pyrrha Nikos.

She was one of the children I rescued from the facility about 300 years ago. After I rescued her, she was one of the children who decided to stay with me and join Argent D'Nur. Like almost all of the children, Pyrrha later joined the army when she became of age and quickly rose through the ranks, becoming one of my most trusted generals as she did.

"Hey, why are you wearing your armor? I thought you would be wearing a dress for a occasion like this" I said as I looked her over.

"Don't avoid my question" Pyrrha said.

"I'm not really a party person" I answered before turning back to the crowd on the square. "Besides, they look to be having fun by themselves. They don't need someone like me to ruin what they have going on down there"

"What do you mean?" Pyrrha asked as she joined me on the balcony, also looking at the people on the square below. "I'm sure they would love to see they're king participate. Besides, it is a festival in you honor you know? You kinda have the obligation to be down there" She said before beginning to make her way towards the exit. "I expect to see you down there in a few minutes"

"Out of curiosity, what if I'm not?" I asked.

"I'll get the others and we'll come get you" She said as she turned her head to look back. "And if asking nicely doesn't work, we'll have to resort to different methods to get you down there"

"Different methods huh? Like what?"

"Most likely using a little force"

"I'll think about it" I said calmly.

"You'll be down within 15 Minutes? Great! See you later!" She said before making her way down.

After a few minutes of staring at the crowd, dancing and enjoying themselves, I decided to make my way towards the square after chainging my clothes into something more presentable. As I entered the square, a few people noticed me before greeting me with a smile after which they went back to what they were doing.