Preperations

Third P.O.V:

It is the middle of the day as Asia wonders through the steets of Kuoh, not knowing that she is being followed by Raynare.

Asia: "I hope I can see Issei again, he is such a kind soul" She says as a small smile forms on her face.

At this, Raynare frouwns in both discust and a little anger.

Raynare: 'Kind soul my ass. The boy is perverted as fuck and he almost killed Y/n. You could do far better than that Asia. But then again, you are very naïve' She thinks as she follows Asia.

-Time skip-

After about a hour of wandering through Kuoh, Asia and Raynare enter a playground where currently Issei is "Training" to get Asia "Back".

Raynare: 'Finally, I thought she would never find him' She thinks as Asia notices Issei.

Asia: "Issei, it's you" She says as she walks towards Issei.

Issei: "Asia?" He says in surprise.

-Time skip-

As there "date" comes to a end by a pond inside the park, Asia tells Issei her lifes story about how she was taken into the Church as baby, grew up there, learned about her Sacred Gear and was later banished from it for healing a enemy of the Church. After she told her story Issei stood up boldly proclaimed that he was her friend like it was some sort of heroic act to do so.

Raynare: 'Time to make my entrance' She thinks as she uncloaks herself, making her presence known. "Well isn't that sweet" She says as she gently taps the water of the pond with the tip of her boot before standing on it.

Issei: "Shit, a Fallen Angel" He says as he turns around to face Raynare.

Asia: "Lady Raynare" She mutters in shock.

Issei: "What do you want?!" Issei screams as he stands protectively infront of Asia.

Raynare: "So this is where you have been Asia? Me and the others were getting worried" She said with fake worry.

Asia: "Begone! I want nothing to do with the evil you and the other Angels are up too!" She screams while hiding behind Issei. "I ran away from them, I coudn't stand being around them anymore" She explains to Issei.

Issei: "I won't let you take Asia! Boosted Gear!" He screams as his Sacred gear forms on his arm. "I did it" He says in disbelief.

Raynare: 'So that's the Boosted Gear of the Red Dragon Emperor? To be honest I'm a little disapointed. Now how about I have a little fun?' She thinks as a smile forms on her face while she makes her pinkish-red light-spear. "Wait, that is it?" She says as she begins to laugh.

Issei: "What's so funny?" He says looking at Raynare.

Raynare: "Word is that you would have a powerful Sacred Gear, but that's just a twice critical. And to think that I was cautious about you" She says before throwing the light-spear straight through his stumach.

As the light-spear pierces Issei's stumach, Issei can feel the radiating pain from the light go through his body, making him feel excrusiating pain.

Asia: "Issei!" Asia screams as she quickly summons her Sacred Gear and begins to heal him.

Raynare: "Let's make a deal Asia, if you come with me I'll let the boy live" She says as she makes larger light-spear and aims it at Issei.

Before Asia can react, Issei stand back up again and looks at Raynare.

Issei: "Like I would let that happen!"

At this, Raynare smirks before jumping in the air and throwing the light-spear just behind him.

Issei: "Look out!" He says as he pushes Asia away.

As the light-spear hit's the ground it explodes, sending Issei flying into the pond.

Issei: "Dammit, I have never seen a spear that strong" He says as he tries to stand back up only to fall face first back into the pond.

Asia: "Issei!" Asia screams as she watches Issei struggle to stand up.

Raynare: "I spared his life on purpose you know? If I wanted to, I could destroy him here and now, obliterating him into a thousand pieces" She says as she lands besides Asia.

Realising Raynare could kill Issei easaly, Asia looks down in defeat.

Asia: "I'll come with you" She says as she looks down in defeat.

Raynare: "Smart choice" She says as she folds her wings around Asia. "Don't worry, after the big ritual tonight, all your worries and troubles will be gone" She says loud enough so Issei can hear. "I'll see you seen Issei" She says with a wicked smile as she looks towards him.

Issei: "Asia!" Issei yells as he stumbles towards them.

As Issei falls again, Asia looks towards him.

Asia: "Thank you for everything, my friend" She says with sadness as tears stream down her face before Raynare teleports both of them back inside the church.