And her friends? (Past part 4)

Y/n P.O.V:

We had gone on the date and honestly? I had a lot of fun today, even if how we got to the date was a bit... weird. After our... meeting at the lake, we went to the Aquarium, History museum and the plaza. When we were at the plaza she would drag me from shop to shop, looking at clothes and other accesories. When we were there, my eye landed on something that cought my interest.

-In the plaza-

Laura: "Darling? What do you think about this?" She asks while holding up a red v neck shirt.

Y/n: "I don't know"

Laura: "Just try it on please? I think it would look great on you" She says handing it to me and turning back to the clothing rack behind her.

As she turns back to the clothing rack my eyes fall opon a white headband with two gaps in it. Suddenly a idea popped up in my mind.

Y/n: "Hey Laura?"

Laura: "Yeah?" She ask while still looking through clothing.

Y/n: "If you could, would you rather have your horns in or out?"

Laura stops going through clothing and looks at me.

Laura: "Why are you asking?" She asks in curiosity.

Y/n: "Just asking"

Laura: "What is it?" She asks while leaning on the rack.

Y/n: "Please answer the question"

Laura: "Oh, a surprise? Okay, I'll play along. I would rather have them out"

Y/n: "Than please turn around"

She flashes me a mischievous smile before turning around and putting her her hands in her pockets. I quickly search for a headband her size, look around if there are any cameras or people nearby before holding it out infront of me.

Y/n: "Okay, you can turn around"

Laura: "Thank you darling!" She says before quickly kissing my cheek

After that I was a blushing mess for the rest of the time we were in the store.

In the end, we both left the store with some clothing. Laura with a new headband, scarf and some shirt and me with a new shirt and pants. Laura wore the scarf and headband immediately after we left the store and suggested that we get something to drink before we would have to go back. And so we did. We ended op in some cafe that also surved food. Laura eventually also wanted something to eat but not to much so we (I) bought a pizza that we shared.

 Laura eventually also wanted something to eat but not to much so we (I) bought a pizza that we shared