A blue Raven and more projects

Doom (Y/n/Venom) P.O.V:

After about one hour of slaughtering and eating both Devils and Fallen, we arrive at another part of the facility. As we we enter the hallway, two guards try to stop us. We make our left hand into a sword and stap the Devil through the head. As for the other, we simply wrap our hand around her chest before biting her head off. After we consumed the remains, we walk forward and inspect the cells. Most of them are empty, all except for one. As we look inside the cell, we see a female with her head down while being chained to the wall. She has fair and light skin complexion, a slender figure and is about 175cm tall. She has a waist-length, long blue hair and dull, brown eyes. She wears teared clothes through which we can see multiple wounds and gashes on her body, most likely from a whip of some kind. We rocognize her as Kalawarner. As Y/n is in shock of the sight, we quickly grab the magical door and rip it form it's hinges. As we enter the cell, Venom returns back into Y/n's body.

Y/n P.O.V:

I quickly rush over to Kalawarner and gently grab her face before lifting it, making her look at me. 

Kalawarner: "W-who are you?" She asks weakly.

Y/n: "My name is Y/n, Raynare send me" I say as I genly inspect her wounds.

As I mention Raynare's name, Kalawarner's eyes seem to light up with hope before the hope turns to suspicion.

Kalawarner: "To be honest, I thought she would either abandon me here or come here herself. Never thought she would ask a Human to come save me. Tell me, no normal Human could come in here and destroy the place like you did, so who are you really?" She asks me curiously.

There are a few seconds of silence before I speak.

Y/n: "You also might know me as the Doom Slayer" I say avoiding eye contact.

Kalawarner looks at me shocked.

Kalawarner: "Then tell me Slayer, how did she manage to get you to help of all people? You hate our kind, don't you?"

I look her straight in the eyes.

Y/n: "They experiment on Humans here and some personal reasons" I say before I turn my atention back to her wounds. "Can you heal her?" I ask Venom, trying to change the subject.

Venom Coverd part of Kalawarner's body, only to return into mine.

Kalawarner: "Isn't that project Symbiote?" She asks me curiously.

Venom: "Yes" She says to Kalawarner as she comes out om my shoulder before turning to me. "I can heal her but I don't understand her physiology enough to heal her right now, So it will take some time. We won't be able to fight while I heal her" She says as she covers a part of Kalawarners body again, trying to heal it.

Y/n: "If that is so, maybe it's better if I put you two in my pocket dimension. Then you can heal her while I keep on fighting" I say as I approach the two.

Kalawarner: "Did you kill project Symbiote's host?" She suddenly asks.

Y/n: "No, she is just like the others in my pocket dimension"

Kalawarner: "Others?" She asks me curiously.

Y/n: "Yes. I my intent is to set every project here free"

Kalawarner: "To use them in your war against the Factions?" She asks as she narrows her eyes.

There is a moment of silence as I think on how I should word this.

Y/n: "To say that I don't want the children to join my side would be a lie, but they don't have to join if they don't want to. The have every right to just go out there and leave, join my side and not fight or join my side and fight. It's there choice" I say as I look at Kalawarner.