The new girl

TheCrazyDutchman: "I know Mordred, I'm sorry for not uploading ok? My vacation has just started"

Mordred: "You are a shitty writer, author. How can you leave all the readers waiting for more for over two weeks?! Two fucking weeks?!" She screams at TheCrazyDutchman

TheCrazyDutchman: "Look, the last few weeks have been hectic oke? School, more school, working on another project in which you might be featured if the readers choose to and some other shit which I don't want to talk about"

Mordred: "Another project? Don't you have enough with just this one?" She while raising one eyebrow.

TheCrazyDutchman: "Look, if I get a idea for a story, I write it down. This one has the potential to be a good story"

Mordred: "You know what, it's none of my buisness. Atleast tell the readers about your project" she says as she crosses her arms.

TheCrazyDutchman: "So, while I post this chapter, I published another book called "Kuroinu: The return of the wizard of madness". Check it out if you like. Other than that, let's get into the meat and potatoes"

Mordred: "OI! Stop copying NuxTaku!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third P.O.V:

-Two days ago-

As Laura opend the chamber, Magma and smoke emitted from the room. As she walked inside, she could see the coffin standing in the middle of the room, wrapped in chains.

 As she walked inside, she could see the coffin standing in the middle of the room, wrapped in chains

She walked towards the coffin and inspected the chains. After inspecting the chains she finds the lock and grabs a key like object which looks to be made of a mixture between glass and ash, both componends twisted together to make the key like object of which it ends in what looks to be two heels pressed against each other to form what looks to be a heart.

 After inspecting the chains she finds the lock and grabs a key like object which looks to be made of a mixture between glass and ash, both componends twisted together to make the key like object of which it ends in what looks to be two heels pres...

As she puts the key inside the lock and turns it, the chains begin to glow red hot until they begin to melt. As the chains layed in a puddle on the ground, Laura stands infornt of the coffin and opens the coffin to reveal Cinder in her red dress with a scar on the right side of her face.