The strayed lamb

Sorry that this chaper is a late one, I think school is killing me with homework.

Anyway, let's get right into the meat and potatoes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raynare P.O.V:

I watch as the pervert begins to cry and talk about how Asia should live to meet his friends. To be honest, it would be heartwarming if I didn't know that, A: She's alive, and B: He and his friends are perverts who would probably undress the poor girl with there eyes. He then begins to scream "WHY HER!" to dear old dad. I would have loved to just crush his dreams right then and there and tell him that he doesn't give a shit about her death. Let live and let die, that sort of thing. But if I told him that, it would most likely bring some nasty consequences that we don't need right now. I still need to bring that Gremory bitch over here to break the seal. And for that, I just need to push that pervert a little further. I simply fly past him and sit down on a bench on his right.

Raynare: 'Time to stir the pot a little' "A demon asking for forgivenes in church? What a insidious sense of humor"

Issei: "What are you doing here?!" He asks with venom in his voice.

Kalawarner P.O.V:

Myself, Dohnaseek and Mittelt were taunting the Gremory bitch. Saying how Raynare will destroy the pervert. It's quite pathetic actually. Were able to get under her skin by just saying that the perv doesn't stand a chance against Raynare. To take things a bit further, Mittelt begin to tell how Raynare told us how pathetic the boy was. As she said this, I could feel the anger radiating from her. Good, we need her to be angry. If she's angry, she will make rash decisions and desire what we "coudn't have". Making her want the girl.

Dohnaseek: "Hahaha. Mittelt, stop, your evil" He says with a shit-eating grin on his face.

Kalawarner: 'One last push' "Hahaha, what a joke!" I say as I fly up in the air.

As the three of us ar high in the air, we all throw our light spears at her.

Gremory's queen: "Watch out!"

Just before they hit, Gremory puts out allot of magic that in turn deflects the light spears. Her power would be impressive, to a Fallen.

Gremory: He's not a joke, no one laughs at my favorite servant" She says in anger.

To the others, it might be intimidating. But to me it is maybe half of my power.

Gremory's queen: "Oh my, you shouldn't have made her upset you silly Angels" She says with a little laugh.

As the Gremory throws her magic at us I put up a light shield for myself and watch as Dohnaseek and Mittelt die and are turned into black feathers.

Kalawarner: 'Well, that's new' I think surprised as I look at the black feathers.

As the magic around me disappears, the Devils see me. Both the Devils look at me in shock and prepare themselves for another attack. I flash them a wicked smile, turn around and begin to fly towards Raynare.

Raynare P.O.V:

Raynare: "Ugh, how tacky is this? Some rabid knight did this to me on the way up here" I say pointing at a small cut above my elbow.

Issei: "Where are Kiba and Koneko"

I use some of pocket dimension magic learned from Y/n, I summon two rings and use my power to heal myself.

Raynare: "Wonderful huh? No matter the injury, I heal instantly. A perfect gift for those of us who no longer have devine protection, wouldn't you say?" I say before I put my hands together like I'm praying. "And now I'll never risk losing my rank in the underworld" I say. 'Yeah right, like that matters. The only rank that would matter to me is the rank I have in the Night Sentinels' I think to myself.