"aigoo~so cutee~I never knew your son is this handsome jeon!" she said pinching my cheeks, making me even more flustered. She pulled me inside the house with a smile.

"you know what,people say that he looks exactly like me" appa said. Really? Why do he always crave to make fun of himself? I never remember anyone say that I look like 'him'.

"do I look loka a fool to you? Anyone can tell At least doesn't look like 'you'. Anyways, I am not getting old unlike you" she sassed with a smirk, oh god how is this possible.

This is exactly what I wanted to reply, now I don't need any other reason to accept her as my mom. These two love birds bickering in front of me is now making me uncomfortable.

Wait, where is the boy appa was talking about? I looked around trying to spot any third person in the area, but the only thing I could find is s pair of eyes peeking from behind the wall.

But they vanished as soon as they realized I was looking at them and a smile crept on my lips. "listen, I don't want to argue with you anymore. Wait, where is yoonie? Yoo-!!" she tried to call someone but the person arrived before she could even finish.

"I am here Eomma" he said slowly, looking at the ground and walked towards us.

"Ah! Here he is. Jungkook, this is luna's son and your brother and you are my son unfortunately, jungkook" my dad said and I shot him a glare and luna-shi did the same before she started protesting about his stupid statement.

I turn my attention back to the said boy, who was looking at the fight scene in front of his eyes with frowned eyebrows.

He is cute, same as I wanted or expected, but I am not happy about it. There is something in this boy making me uneasy. The way his cat eyes are looking back at me, the way his fingers continously picking on his nails, the way his feet are bouncing ever so slowly, everything is making me remember someone and this thing is annoying me now. 'Fuck! How can someone resemble someone else to this extent? 'I thought and my jaw tightened.

"H-Hello jungkook-shi, I am Min Yoongi

"H-Hello jungkook-shi, I am Min Yoongi. Nice to meet you" he said, extending his hand out awkwardly .

And this simple and polite statement had the power to fill my body with unknown electrical sensation. His voice. Same, exactly same as 'him'. How us this possible? Am I hallucinating?

"don't you think it's impolite to stare at someone?" I heard that voice again, making me realize that I am actually staring at him for long now.

"oh, I am sorry. Jeon jungkook" I said before taking his hand in mine before my body froze and my grip around his hand tighten, making him frown and he pulled his hand harshly out of my hold.

"aigoo~our kids getting along so well. I am so happy!" his mom said looking at us and he instantly replied with, "sure, you are"he said with a teasing smirk, earning a smack in return